WWFM V- London?

Just wondering if there is any interest in a possible WWFM V in London on May 2nd? Sonny and Sandy have been plugging it, but there aren't any organised here yet, and would be willing to organise one if people are interested?

ClareLouise :rolleyes:

If it's in the evening, then count me in, cos I'll be working in the morning. I've nothing to swap yet though...

I've read a lot of the stuff about the last one, so I think I know might happen! :lol:

I have been planning a WWFM and I am not sure that 6pm is the correct time :blink:

According to the Podcacher site they suggest using World time website and that leads to The London time website which claims that there is "No daylight saving time at the moment" which could mean that the events should start at 5pm :)

Anybody care to comment ?

The astrix on the fixed clock site states that times had been adjusted already to reflect summer time for 70 countries. I read that as they knew what ther where doing and had already thought of that issue - ours will be 6pm