Log Strips for Micros!

Heres a topic that makes me wonder :) ...not much and not often, but might make an interesting point of discussion. Which way should you roll a micro log sheet back up :ph34r: ? Should you roll it so that the next writing surface is facing outwards or should it be rolled back up so the writing is inwards? Please, if anyone has any advice on this write it here so I can get a good nights sleep!!!

Heres a topic that makes me wonder :) ...not much and not often, but might make an interesting point of discussion. Which way should you roll a micro log sheet back up :ph34r: ? Should you roll it so that the next writing surface is facing outwards or should it be rolled back up so the writing is inwards? Please, if anyone has any advice on this write it here so I can get a good nights sleep!!!

I usually roll it back the way I found it, unless it is in a mess, in which case I roll it so that it is easiest for the next person to sign.

If you're losing sleep over this, you either have a very carefree life with no worries, or you're not sleeping much :ph34r:

I have often thought about this too, because more times than not, micros are in muggle ridden areas.

I am often rushed to sign and get it back in it's hidey hole before anyone sees me do it. if there are

are multiple strips all rolled up, and I have to search through to find the one to sign, it is frustrating

fighting the curly q pages.

I definately just roll it up so it is convienent for the next signer to sign it. I am sure they appreciate it.

UNLESS, it causes damage to the log, then I roll as found.

There is no hard and fast rule on how you should return the log to the cache.

I just use common sense.

Do it any way you want - don't loose sleep over it!

Wad them up and stuff 'em back in. Always carry small scissors or a knife to trim the extra off in order to get the cap back on the micro.

Or chew 'em up like a spitwad - works really well when cramming them back into nano. They hold together better and form to the inside space of the nano which in turn alleviates the need for the aforementioned scissors or knife.

Oh and if you use one of these methods, please post a 'Needs Maintenance' Log for the owner. :-)

Edited by MorganCoke