PLEASE can someone HELP ME!

HazelS

PLEASE can someone help!!!???

I am doing some PQ's for a VERY big trip around E Asia, and I need to do about 9 PQs in total, and I need to do them over the next 12 hours to get them on the GPS in time!!!

The 1st three or 4 came through fine... happy days.... :laughing:

The rest of them, when I sumit them, the day of the week to run becomes unticked and it doesn't run. Even if I go back into it and resubmit, it just comes back with "there has been an error, blah blah" :laughing:

Is ANYONE else having the same probs????? I know the site is as slow as a slow thing on tranquillisers at the moment, but surely PQ's should come through ok????? :laughing:

Or.... is it me???? I know I'm a bit ditzy at times, but I've been happily running PQ's for years - I don't need a lesson in how to run them!!! :laughing::laughing:

If you want to run more after midnight Seattle time (Pacific Time US, 8 AM for you), then the best way to get them fast-fast-fast is to create a new query. I am not sure if that helps you get all of them that you need before you leave though. If you create a brand new query it runs almost instantly. You will have to delete some if you are close to 40 though. If you run it and delete it, it still counts against your total (it will still show on the list but will have a strike through it.

Will that help you? It sounds like you have to leave before 8 AM tomorrow morning?

No - I have the time... It'll be reet....

Thanks Mongers and MTN man....

Mongers - I prolly owe you FAR more than 2 pints, but hey - who's counting??? LOL

You can thank mtn-man by sending Milk Bones. This is not an "American thing." Rather, it is a consequence of having a dog as a forum moderator.

LOL - I know - how typical of me!!!

For some reason I had it in my mind that it was 20 a week, and that if you hadn't used them all you could use them...

I do have my usual disclaimer that blonde is more than just a hair colour!!!!

PS Stuey - that cache you loved in Sydney - Harbourside is on the list!!!

You can thank mtn-man by sending Milk Bones. This is not an "American thing." Rather, it is a consequence of having a dog as a forum moderator.

As far as I can discover, Milk Bones are not available in the U.K. Puppy Monster may have to make do with Bonios here.

MrsB

bonio_dog_biscuit%20x%20328%20width.jpg

Bonios are lovely try them Lucilla :laughing:

Bonios are lovely try them Lucilla :(

Is this the time for my confession that when I was young, so much younger than today, I quite liked crunching the occasional dog biscuit? :D

Help! :)

MrsB

In which case - I ought to confess to getting frequently told off for eating the dog's biscuits... Spillers Shapes were my favourites! Can't seem to get them any more ;)

If you can't work out when Central Eastern Daylight Saving Pacific Western Time is .... you might find this Firefox addon useful. Foxclocks - puts world times into your status bar.

That's a nice Add-on......what is Seattle time listed as. It's not in the cities and i don't know enough about time zones to guess between Eastern and Central :D

Nevermind....Wikipedia is my friend....it's PST Pacific Standard Time (until Summer anyway!)

Edited by dino-irl