HAPPY CACHES

kewfriend

Just to put a different spin on the Blue Monday...

USAF have Blue Monday...

Sept 5th 2008 - WASHINGTON (AFPN) -- Beginning Sept. 8, Airmen now will be required to wear a combination of the blues uniform on Mondays.

At a recent four-star conference, Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Norton A. Schwartz discussed the issue with other senior leaders.

"We all agreed that part of our image, culture and professionalism is instilled in our blues," General Schwartz said. Prior to Sept. 11, 2001, blues were the primary duty uniform for most Airmen.

OK, so it's nothing to do with being depressed on Jan 19th, but it brings a smile to my face that the USAF have taken 7 years to realise that they need to take pride in themselves and this about the same time as UK MoD decreed that our Armed Forces should increase the public profile by wearing uniform in public after decades of a low profile policy.

Back on topic - if anyone goes to Las Vegas for a holiday, try this one Home with a view, I can't say why, as that would be a spoiler, but it brings a smile to faces when you discover it.

Edited by careygang

In the quest to spread more smiles in the forum, I thought I'd bump this topic with a cache that's just been published near Northampton by The Allotment Gardener.

As it's a PMO cache not everyone will be able to see the full details so here's a bit of the cache description:

"This cache is placed near where I popped the question to my partner, Lynn on Friday 19th February 2010.

Thankfully she said yes <_<

I did the traditional “Down on one knee” in the company of good friends in The Bell public house in the village."

"Down on one knee" cache, GC23JJJ

Happy News, indeed! Congratulations to The Allotment Gardener and Lynn :unsure:

MrsB

In the quest to spread more smiles in the forum, I thought I'd bump this topic with a cache that's just been published near Northampton by The Allotment Gardener.

As it's a PMO cache not everyone will be able to see the full details so here's a bit of the cache description:

"This cache is placed near where I popped the question to my partner, Lynn on Friday 19th February 2010.

Thankfully she said yes <_<

I did the traditional “Down on one knee” in the company of good friends in The Bell public house in the village."

"Down on one knee" cache, GC23JJJ

Happy News, indeed! Congratulations to The Allotment Gardener and Lynn :unsure:

MrsB

Nearly though that was refering to us !

On bended knee

Rebend that knee

Congrats to you both !