Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Harrald

Welcome back. Your logs for Brian Snats cache "Lame Roadside #2" were the funniest I ever read.

Link???

May 25, 2003 by Harrald (330 found)

I’ll just log my trip here as I remember it

Park car walk to area

Look for cache

Stop and act like I’m reading sign

Look for cache

Look for cache

Look for cache

Stop, go back to car and read hint

Walk back to area

Look for cache

Look for cache

Look for cache

Stop and explain to the friendly police officer that I’m just reading the sign

Go back to car mumbling

June 14, 2003 by Harrald (330 found)

I don’t like this Cache!

I don’t like this Bridge!

I don’t like Brian! OK maybe I like Brian again.

Ok Maybe that’s a bit harsh, I don’t dislike the bridge. But the cache and Brian....Phooey on them!

I drove here and looked for another 30 minutes. Still no smiley face. I may have to take drastic measures.

June 22, 2003 by Harrald (330 found)

Strike three and I'm out!!

I returned with a new hint from Brian and The Bardmin. After thirty minutes of looking still no happy face.

July 19, 2003 by Harrald (330 found)

Evil Evil Evil.

I like this cache

I like this bridge

I still don't like Brian

The Bardmin and I made the trip once again to this cache site. After thirty more minutes of searching we decided to give up, call a demolition team to destroy the bridge and hire a hit man to have Brian terminated with extreme prejudice. As I was giving one last sigh The Bardmin found the cache. We had looked at it every time we were here. There is a special place for people that hide caches like this. I think Brian is heading there. Lucky for him we found the cache and he won’t be heading there tonight. Thanks for the frustration and the nifty cache idea. I hope no one from out of town searches for this cache. If they do you could have enemies across the globe. We took nothing and left our mark.

Welcome back. Your logs for Brian Snats cache "Lame Roadside #2" were the funniest I ever read.

Link???

May 25, 2003 by Harrald (330 found)

I’ll just log my trip here as I remember it

Park car walk to area

Look for cache

Look for cache

Look for cache

Look for cache

Stop, go back to car and read hint

Walk back to area

Look for cache

Look for cache

Look for cache

Stop and explain to the friendly police officer that I’m just reading the sign

Go back to car mumbling

June 14, 2003 by Harrald (330 found)

I don’t like this Cache!

I don’t like this Bridge!

I don’t like Brian! OK maybe I like Brian again.

Ok Maybe that’s a bit harsh, I don’t dislike the bridge. But the cache and Brian....Phooey on them!

I drove here and looked for another 30 minutes. Still no smiley face. I may have to take drastic measures.

June 22, 2003 by Harrald (330 found)

Strike three and I'm out!!

I returned with a new hint from Brian and The Bardmin. After thirty minutes of looking still no happy face.

July 19, 2003 by Harrald (330 found)

Evil Evil Evil.

I like this cache

I like this bridge

I still don't like Brian

The Bardmin and I made the trip once again to this cache site. After thirty more minutes of searching we decided to give up, call a demolition team to destroy the bridge and hire a hit man to have Brian terminated with extreme prejudice. As I was giving one last sigh The Bardmin found the cache. We had looked at it every time we were here. There is a special place for people that hide caches like this. I think Brian is heading there. Lucky for him we found the cache and he won’t be heading there tonight. Thanks for the frustration and the nifty cache idea. I hope no one from out of town searches for this cache. If they do you could have enemies across the globe. We took nothing and left our mark.

This is awesome! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks that violence is an appropriate response to dealing with cache-hiders like this.