COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

hey you, yes you ..... pay attention, save a life.

Is that a Pink Floyd reference???

Pay attention, Save a Life!!!

{In his best announcer's voice} Johnny, tell her what she's won"! :D:P

{Also in his best annoying announcer voice} Thank You Roddy,

CONGRATULATIONS UFgatorgirl! For posting a Pink Floyd reference, you have just won a Look Twice geocoin to be entered into the Todies Wild Ride race!!!

All you need to do to claim your prize is to activate your new coin and assign it a mission according to the rules in post #1 of this forum. The coin will be released into the wil once you confirm that you have activated the coin and assigned the mission to it!

You will be receiving an email shortly with all of the coins details!!!

And everyone remember...

PinkSave.jpg

flame2.gif

pay attention, save a life

how do you make things like this?

If you search on-line for a logo maker program(FlamingText.com) is one example, you can make the logos like this. then right click on it and save the logo into your pictures go to a picture hosting site such as photobucket and upload it there copy the direct link url. Then in your post open the insert image icon and paste the url there. a bit confusing but me or anyone else would be glad to help you more if you need it.

also if you dont want animated text just colorful ones you can create them and then right click on it and copy, then just paste into your post.

Edited by Team CeDo

flame2.gif

pay attention, save a life

how do you make things like this?

Just go to flamingtext.com and you have a bunch of different options to choose from for making text like that, or like this...

Savealife-Glow.gif

Then you just need to save it as an image file on an online picture service (I use photobucket because it is free, but there are many others) and use the insert image option on the forum and enter the URL of where it is stored...

As for the Pink Floyd refernce, I am a huge Floyd fan and when you posted:

hey you, yes you ..... pay attention, save a life.

It reminded me of the beginning lines of a Pink Floyd song. That, and I like to give away coins....

Also, will the people holding the Look Twice coins Robert sent out please check in with me? I lost my paper again (I know, I am about as coordinated as a circus clown). Sorry!!

ROD TRYED TO SEND AN E-MAIL BUT I THINK GC IS DOWN,, SO I HAVE 3 TO ADOPT OUT , AND 2 IM WAITING FOR BETTER WEATHER TO RELEASE THAT ARE SET UP AND OWNED ALL READY !!