COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

I guess I need to do more caching or less posting or i'm going to have more posts than caches soon only 1082 caches :D:P

Pay attention, save a life!

LOL! I already have more posts than finds! There are no more accessible caches in my area right now (excluding my hides) so I'm spending all of my time in the forums!

I guess I need to do more caching or less posting or i'm going to have more posts than caches soon only 1082 caches :D:D

LOL! I already have more posts than finds! There are no more accessible caches in my area right now (excluding my hides) so I'm spending all of my time in the forums!

:):D Then what I can say???? Just see how many posts I have and then see my finds!

Only 19!!! Well, the best I can do if to find 2 more so I can say that I found all caches in my island!!!!

Even if I find all caches in Greece, I will still have more posts!!!

Pay attention, save a life!!!

payattention.jpg

save a life pay attention

i have an image in photobucket, but the forum doesn't like the address.

help

Under this photo in your alboum there are some link codes! Use the last one, the IMG code! Copy it and then paste it in your post! you will see... :)

I hope it is not a back to back post!

Edited by GATOULIS

save a life pay attention

i have an image in photobucket, but the forum doesn't like the address.

help

When you put your mouse ove the image in photobucket, a little option box should open beneath the image. You want to copy the URL in the 'Direct Link' box. Then come back here and post a new reply and click on the 'Insert Image' button (looks like a little tree) on the toolbar and paste the URL you copied from photobucket there. That should put your image into the message. I always do a 'Preview Post' before I click on the 'Add Reply' button to make sure it looks OK.

Hope this helps....

PAY ATTENTION, SAVE A LIFE!!!