So Sad

The person who complained had the ability and time to explain their reasons before the so-called current environment happened. And even in the current environment, if they have a valid reason for complaining, then I'm sure that the good people of this forum would back off. The Hornet already made this point.

I am not going to go round and round in circles with you, though. I have said my piece, and now I am off.

IWhat I personally dont like is the fact that whoever reported me went out of our community, shouldn't we keep our problems to ourselves and sort them out ourselves, without having to stoop so low as reporting me direct to Groundspeak, also the fact that it seems one rule for the UK forums and the other forums have a free run annoys me. :blink:

What I can honestly say is I have no shame or guilt I was doing nothing wrong, unless helping people is now

wrong, I can hold my head high, I wonder if other in here can do the same. :antenna:

Mandy :rolleyes:

Well said Mandy, and well done! You deserve to hold your head high. :blink:

What I do not understand is why this person or persons unknown could not have put their point of view in the thread, then we could have had a discussion / referendum as to whether the thread should continue instead of going sniveling to TPTB.

Dave

I too am looking forward to getting my Calendar and not meeting Mandy. .................

I would like to say that I didnt not meet Mandy once, and it didnt have no effects on me that could be said to be not conducive to a lack of correct mental instability.

I think :o:lol::lol::o

Keep up the good work Mandy, you are appreciated by many many more than those that would hinder your efforts.

I too am looking forward to getting my Calendar and not meeting Mandy. .................

I would like to say that I didnt not meet Mandy once, and it didnt have no effects on me that could be said to be not conducive to a lack of correct mental instability.

I think :o:lol::lol::o

Keep up the good work Mandy, you are appreciated by many many more than those that would hinder your efforts.

Cheers Andy ;) (I think :o:P:lol: )

I bet you could speak properly, without all the double negatives, before you didn't not meet Mandy!

My heart goes out to you (and anyone else who hasn't not met her) :lol::o

I am not looking forward to not meeting Mandy at the Mega!

Phew! :lol:

P

I bet you could speak properly, without all the double negatives, before you didn't not meet Mandy!

My heart goes out to you (and anyone else who hasn't not met her) :lol::o

I am not looking forward to not meeting Mandy at the Mega!

Phew! :lol:

P

ROFLMAO

There is a rule in these forums that charity threads are not allowed, without prior agreement from Groundspeak. Simple. Mandy herself said in the thread that she was being a bit naughty (I paraphrase I think). Someone must have objected to the fact that the thread was allowed to run when other very high profile similar threads have been closed just a matter of weeks before.

I'm not saying I agree with the person that reported the thread. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with Mandy posting the thread. I'm sitting well and truly on the fence!

There are more things worth worrying about. The calendars are all sold. The person is not likely to come and explain why they reported the thread. Why not let's just get back to hunting tupperware?

There is a rule in these forums that charity threads are not allowed, without prior agreement from Groundspeak. Simple. Mandy herself said in the thread that she was being a bit naughty (I paraphrase I think). Someone must have objected to the fact that the thread was allowed to run when other very high profile similar threads have been closed just a matter of weeks before.

I'm not saying I agree with the person that reported the thread. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with Mandy posting the thread. I'm sitting well and truly on the fence!

There are more things worth worrying about. The calendars are all sold. The person is not likely to come and explain why they reported the thread. Why not let's just get back to hunting tupperware?

I would say, "Amen to that", but I wouldn't wish people to think I was promoting any religious agenda here either.

MrsB :o

Well what ahve I missed? I go out of the country and post one reply and see lots of people now trying to avoid mandy. I thought it was best for me to get about 3,500 miles away just to be on the safe side! Its great here in canada, they are very placid I can't anger them...yet !!!

As the person who started this thread may I be allowed to suggest that it is not going anywhere useful now and perhaps it might now be appropriate to close it.

I started it to air a concern about the way a well respected UK cacher had been treated. People have managed to respond with varying points of view, not all agreeing, but thankfully managing to maintain the gratifying sense of civility that I usually encountered when I moderated this forum. For this I am grateful.

So ducky, how about wielding your magic wand over this thread and let us return to our usual inconsequential moans and whinges? :o:lol: