Memorable cache wanted in Harrogate area.

We are looking for a memorable cache, a special one to do for our 2000th which is likely to be during the week of the Mega event in Harrogate.

Unfortunately I dont think that we will have enough caching time available to get our count up to 1999 so that the Event itself will be the big one and so we are looking for a cache to do during our weeks holiday.

I am looking for suggestings from cachers who live or have cached in the area of Harrogate ( or within travelling distance as we are staying near York) for a cache to fit the bill. It doesnt have to be a 5/5 just one that is a bit out of the ordinary and which you enjoyed particularly.

Thanks.

Keep them coming.

We have logged the Pump Room but unfortunately on the day that we went, the switch wasnt working. I have no doubt that we will visit again on this visit to complete the task but ofcourse will not be able to log it again for the 2000.

Thanks Henry for your suggestion but I think it is more likely to be a plastic cup and jeans !!!

We are looking for a memorable cache, a special one to do for our 2000th which is likely to be during the week of the Mega event in Harrogate.

The Mega event itself?

2,000th and a new icon? :angry:

Unfortunately I dont think that we will have enough caching time available to get our count up to 1999 so that the Event itself will be the big one and so we are looking for a cache to do during our weeks holiday.

That'll be a "no" then :D

I'm watching this thread in addition to my own "Any must do caches in Ripon/Harrogate area" thread and still interested in the suggestions made.

The Mega event itself?

2,000th and a new icon? :D

That'll be a "no" then :angry:

D'oh!

Quick "powertrail" anywhere, to make sure the Mega is the 2,000th?! :D

The Hunters Stones is possibly my favorite cache of all time. We even went and found it again at the weekend without the gps for fun. Excellent cache, location and find!

I think people are in for a real treat if they are looking to cache in the Harrogate area, it has possibly some of the most amazing caches and people dedicated to this hobby :D

..... and so we are looking for a cache to do during our weeks holiday.

I am looking for suggestings from cachers who live or have cached in the area of Harrogate ( or within travelling distance as we are staying near York) for a cache to fit the bill. It doesnt have to be a 5/5 just one that is a bit out of the ordinary and which you enjoyed particularly.

This isn't a "competition" is it?