Any Web/Internet Consulting Types Out There (designers/programmers/etc.)

Hi all. I wasn't really sure where to post this topic - I'm sure the moderator will move it if need be. I'm curious to know if there are any other cachers out there who work in the Internet/Web consulting business in some capacity. I'm a Sr. PM with 10+ years in the industry and would like to "meet" others in the industry (location doesn't matter). Let me know if you're out there!!! :)

PS: No, I'm not looking for a job!

Applewomyn

Edited by applewomyn

I am a web junkie as well, couple sites, though more design than programming. Would love to learn php .NET since I have a geocaching idea I like to set up, and its slowly forming but til I learn php .NET it wont be come reality.

Fixed! :unsure:

I'm a senior web developer for a huge multi-national insurance company. Been hacking away at the web and related programs for about 10 years. C# and VB.net the last several years.

I am a web junkie as well, couple sites, though more design than programming. Would love to learn php .NET Java since I have a geocaching idea I like to set up, and its slowly forming but til I learn php .NET Java it wont be come reality.

Fixed again.

I'm a programmer/analyst/technology strategist that has been working with computers (worked at Hewlett Packard from 1977-1990) and other electronic devices for over 30 years. My first job in the electronics industry was building/testing the home version of Pong at Atari.

I'm involved in a number of different projects including the development of systems for enhancing technology in International Agriculture, Digital Library systems and services at the enterprise level, and am very active in the open source community. While my work often takes me to far away places where I can find geocaches in different countries and states, my job (and having a four year old) limits how often I can go geocaching locally.

BTW, the OP should look at the Geocaching Web Site forum and Clayjar's chat. That's where more of the geeks hang out.

Edited by NYPaddleCacher