Angelina Jolie's tatts: Should she have used HDDD.DDDDDº

Caching with Angelina Jolie is FUN!

I used her as a scratch pad when trying to find a multicache that had a puzzle at stage three. As you can see, I am not very good at puzzles, since we were caching in New York.

It looks like I forgot to log my DNF on that cache. But, in another log from the same caching trip, I commented that Angelina "proved herself mighty handy" as a caching partner. And I stand by those words.

Caching with Angelina Jolie is FUN!

I used her as a scratch pad when trying to find a multicache that had a puzzle at stage three. As you can see, I am not very good at puzzles, since we were caching in New York.

It looks like I forgot to log my DNF on that cache. But, in another log from the same caching trip, I commented that Angelina "proved herself mighty handy" as a caching partner. And I stand by those words.

Wow! Double wow! When I first read your note and your log entry, I was half-inclined to believe that it was a lie or a hoax, i.e., kinda a tall tale, until I remembered that anything written on the Internet is true. That is an amazing true story, and I am very jealous of you!

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team

My luck, you jokers posted the wrong size cache on this one. I will go out thinking I am about to find Angelina and then happen upon this:

[image removed by moderator]

Sorry about that. I didn't think the picture I posted here was offensive at all. It was picture I have seen duplicated all over the net of a rather large guy sitting in his underwear at his computer. The picture is from the side and doesn't show anything offensive besides a rather large guy. I have seen people here sitting on their porch like that. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Edited by themeecer

In case anyone else was curious about the meaning of this ink, and how it is remotely related to geocaching-here's an explanation I found:

These numbers are the geographical coordinates (longitudes and latitudes) from the locations where her children first entered her life.

1. N11° 33' 00" E104° 51' 00" : the place in Cambodia where Angelina Jolie's eldest son Maddox was born.

2. N09° 02' 00" E038° 45' 00" : the place in Ethiopia were her daughter Zahara was born.

3. S22° 40' 26" E014° 31' 40" : the place in Namibia (Swakopmund) where Angelina gave birth to her biological daughter with Brad Pitt, Shiloh (Hebrew for "the peaceful one"), was born.

4. N10° 46' 00" E106° 41' 40" : the place in Vietnam where Angelina's son Pax Thien was born.

The coordinates tattoo covers the place where the dragon tattoo and name of her ex husband Billy Bob used to be before they got lasered off. You can still see the dragon a bit.