500 Finds as of today

Congrats! :blink:

I've been sitting at 494 now for almost a month... jut no spare time! I think I'll probably hit 500 at Geowoodstock at the end of the month. And I'm hoping to find a couple hundred during the four days I'll be caching around the event. So I could start with 500 on Friday night and end up with 700 by Monday night! That sounds wild!

DCC

Congratulations - I'm just about 94 behind you. I sympathize with you on the family thing although I don't have that problem. In fact at a recent family gathering my 80+ year old mother was explaining the whole thing to her siblings! It was great to hear her in action. On the other hand, I have difficulty trying to get my friends enthused about the hobby/sport/game. Keep on cachin'.

Congratulations, Dave! I'm at a little over 300 since last October. My husband is completely disinterested in caching, so I normally just go out alone. I have talked one of my sisters into going a few times, but she's still working and isn't always available, plus she's a skeet shooter and isn't really interested in starting a new hobby. I've recently met a few of our local cachers and I'm going out tomorrow morning with one to try to pick up a cache by a lake that we'll have to hike a ways into. Didn't really want to do that one by myself!

Hope your next 500 go as quickly as your first!