Beaver Dude is going to GWVI!

Landsharkz

797f605a-b808-4dbd-a4fe-d4b0041e1990.jpg

Here is a sneak peak at Beaver Dude partying it up at GWVI.

Beaver Dude is surrounded by a peace symbol in red, green or blue translucent paint with recessed flower detail. His tie-dyed shirt features maple leaves and he's packing his acoustic guitar. Matching pins will also be available for the pin collectors.

Make sure and ask to sign Beaver Dude's autograph book at our booth at GWVI! Use your sticker, your stamp or your signature - we want to know that you stopped by!

Initial design credit goes to The Drama Queen, our 10 y.o. daughter.

This has got to be the coolest event coin I've seen in a while. Way to go DQ. Look forward to stopping by your booth with the entire Droo Croo and all our stickers and stamps in the hopes of impressing a few of these off you. Do you take Oakbucks???? jk.

Do you take Oakbucks???? jk.

Excuse me while I wipe coffee off the monitor :) . You guys are too funny! I can see it now... bring your Oakbucks to the Landsharkz booth - that'll go over well with our esteemed colleagues at Oakcoins :( ! They might grow Sharkz teeth B) .

We really did talk about designing a 5' tall Beaver Dude costume and putting The Drama Queen in it... LOL!

Coin Stats:

Four versions - TWO ARE LIMITED to GWVI only, two will be available later on our site. There are 25 trade only versions for very special trades at GWVI.

38mm diameter, 3.0mm thickness, two tone black nickel polished nickel with recessed art detail and special techniques. Colours: 11+11. Trackable wording is on the coin edge.

Mintage: 500 total including the trades (25), the LE's (100) and the RE's (375). We reserve the right to do whatever we please with the RE's, including minting more, or not minting more. If the LE's don't sell out, we'll activate them and drop them in the event or give them to kids that are passing by :rolleyes:

Remember to come and sign Beaver Dude's autograph book.... we'll be bringing it home for The Drama Queen to enjoy!

ah sweet, i hope i can get a couple. Cinnabear is the same age as Drama Queen and it seems they both have a 'groovy' personality. I love the flowers around the edge.

My youngest, Sam (OptimusCache) is a silvertail Beaver, but he is moving up to Cubs next year so he wants to be called a 'Bub', too funny.

As a pround Canadian, I can say "peace out Beaver dude" power to the coiners!

First of all - great coin!! I wish I could go to GWS

two will be available later on our site.

Is it safe to assume this will be AFTER GWS? I definitely want to get a couple.

AFTER GWVI means that when we get back home we will list any leftover RE's for sale. If we have no RE's left after GWVI, we will need to mint a few more and so it will be a few weeks after GWVI before you see them.

Don't look for anything new on our site over the Memorial Day weekend because we can't be in two places at once :rolleyes: .