Kids favorite coins?

intolerable

mightyzinn is on the verge of making his 100th find and I wanted to get him a coin to mark the occasion. I had planned to get a Coins and Pins achievement coin, but thought he might better enjoy a different coin, as the achievement coins are pretty fancy and he's 4 and not necessarily impressed by that :-)

Was hoping I might get some suggestions for super cool coins all of your kids love to death. They don't have to be new coins, as I'll likely have to try and make a trade either way. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

mightyzinn is on the verge of making his 100th find and I wanted to get him a coin to mark the occasion. I had planned to get a Coins and Pins achievement coin, but thought he might better enjoy a different coin, as the achievement coins are pretty fancy and he's 4 and not necessarily impressed by that :-)

Was hoping I might get some suggestions for super cool coins all of your kids love to death. They don't have to be new coins, as I'll likely have to try and make a trade either way. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Austin's favorite is his blue morpho butterfly (from Atwells). He sleeps with it pinned above his head (well besides his Jedi). What about ordering him his own pathtag????

Austin's favorite is his blue morpho butterfly (from Atwells). He sleeps with it pinned above his head (well besides his Jedi). What about ordering him his own pathtag????

A pathtag of his own is a great idea... he loves browsing the pathtag gallery and checking them all out and would probably try and trade them all in a day... but that's *way* beyond what my wallet can handle presently :-)

I just recently ordered some Nerds V2 of my own and was able to tack on an order of 5 with Cinnabear's name on them in a color she would like with someone else. She doesn't know yet but i'm guessing she'll be pretty pleased :anibad::D

I think something like that would make his day AND I can't really speak for her but she might like to trade one or two....

I am not sure if you can still tack on orders though. Good Luck and tell him Congratulations.

Thanks for the suggestions, they were all things he'd like and I appreciate it :-)

I might do a Sherpa with the future promise of a pathtag... he'd love that as he could swap out the pathtags we have here and it would combine geocoins and pathtags (double fun for him!) Plus, it looks like his traveling Sherpa has gone missing anyways :-|

Coins with spinners are always a big hit.

older coins:

South Pointing Compass

GPS interactive spinner coin

new coins:

C&P navigation coin (don't recall the name)

I didn't think of spinners. I have a ROT13 dragon and he really likes that and I never let him play with it!

As for the C&P nav coins... I would probably steal them from him ;-)

The Coo Coo for Caching coin is very cute.

Another great suggestion! I had not heard of this one and looked it up. mightyzinn happened to see the picture and was all begging me to buy it.

If nothing else, this thread will result in adding to his already healthy seeking list ;-)

Thanks!

I thought it might be a good one. If you need one let me know and we can work out a trade. YUP I have one to trade!!!! ;) One of the very few coins I have. I tend to keep things instead of trading them.... This is a great reason to let one go.

Thorne's fave is our working maze coin "Cached and Confused", It's a kids toy of a coin anyway. which ever coin you get the little one, I'm sure will be treasured just because it is from you.

We have the Cached and Confused and he really likes that a lot. Actually, everyone he has seen mine has loved it :-)

Thorne's fave is our working maze coin "Cached and Confused", It's a kids toy of a coin anyway. which ever coin you get the little one, I'm sure will be treasured just because it is from you.

We have the Cached and Confused and he really likes that a lot. Actually, everyone he has seen mine has loved it :-)

ahh but there is always BN not as good to play with though. scratches show easy.

ahh but there is always BN not as good to play with though. scratches show easy.

Well, if you want to set me up with a BN... ;-)

He can be pretty hands on with his coins and as his coins are his coins, I let him. I did buy him a binder today and he *really* liked that. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the maze to fit into the sleeve options we had with the pages I bought.

Mightyzinn's coin is on its way. :laughing: I tucked our sig poker chip in there for you intolerable. I hope it makes it in time for his 100th find.

We would love to see some photos if you can.

Happy Caching!!!

Thanks! He's mentioned that coin a couple times since seeing it so really appreciate it.

Your coin went out yesterday. I'm sure I'll post a picture or two, ramble on and on like he made his 10,000 find rather 100, etc :-)

And thanks for the sig poker chip... we love sig items!