stats applications for REGULAR members

shootingstar7

Using EasyGPS you could download all your finds, 20 at a time per page and then import into GSAK. But this will skip all old events and other caches that are archived. It will also skip Premium Member caches if you are no longer a PM.

Then in GSAK you can edit hundreds of caches to specify type, size, difficulty and direction if that matters for your stats desire.

Pay the $3 for a month, it's much, MUCH, easier.

For those that do not show up you will have to enter ALL the data manually.

Actually you don't even need EasyGPS, go GSAK all the way. It's just that a LOC file is the natural for EasyGPS (even though it's called GPX, and their LOC is something else altogather), while GSAK's is true GPX. My mind was confused when I originally replied tothis.

But if you use GSAK you have to pay for it, so then there is no reason not to pay for geocaching.com!

Edited by trainlove

KeenPeople or you could enter your stats in GSAK 1 by 1. I think that would work with Find Stat Gen 3.

I haven't been using GSAK that long and haven't purchased it yet. How does one download the findstatgen3 macro to try it out? I've visited the macro area at the gsak website and it just goes to a forum discussion with no links to download. Do I have to pay for the program before I am able to download the macro file?

Though a premium membership sounds nice at GC, it's not something I want to purchase now. I still haven't purchased any map software for my new gps unit and want to do that first. Perhaps I also need to look at easygps to see if it has a free statistics generator for my profile page..

erhaps I also need to look at easygps to see if it has a free statistics generator for my profile page..

It doesn't

So I found out when I revisited their site. GSAK seems to be the way to go.

but again, where/how are macros downloaded? Are these macros, like FindStatGen3, only available once GSAK has been purchased?

thanks