COEXIST Geocoin now taking reservations!

Eric K

UPDATE:

For those of you that placed the 'pre-pay guaranteed' reservations you should receive your invoices no later than Tuesday Wednesday Jan 23rd.

If you made a pre-paid guaranteed reservation and don't receive your invoice by then contact us at sales at usageocoins dot com

The regular reservations will receive your invoices AFTER the coins are in stock.

The orders for the Coins and Lapel Pins have been placed.

You can still make reservations just in case everyone that reserved does not complete their transactions. Non-guaranteed invoices are sent in the order they were placed.

For you collectors we only ordered 45 of the Black Nickel and 45 of the Polished Copper finishes.

Thanks!

Edited by Eric K

UPDATE:

All invoices have been sent out. If you did not receive your invoice please check your spam folders for mail from erick at webservicesplus dot com.

The message will have a .pdf attached with your invoice.

If you did not make a reservation and still want to receive this coin you can sign up here and we will e-mail you an invoice within 2 days.

http://www.usageocoins.com/coexist.htm

Thanks!

I paid two days ago, and got the coin in the mail today. Speedy! :o

Very pretty coin. (And I know that this part was purely random, but it had the funniest tracking code I've ever gotten.)

That's a tease...so what was the tracking code? :P

If I print it, it'll get locked :o

True, send it to me via my profile. I won't say what it is. I'm just curious.

Thanks

I paid two days ago, and got the coin in the mail today. Speedy! :D

Very pretty coin. (And I know that this part was purely random, but it had the funniest tracking code I've ever gotten.)

That's a tease...so what was the tracking code? :anibad:

If I print it, it'll get locked :D

True, send it to me via my profile. I won't say what it is. I'm just curious.

Thanks

Yes, it should have it's own icon. I'll remind Groundspeak that it isn't showing up.

Thanks

Icons take awhile to replicate on geocaching.com and usually will show up on their next site update if the icon image was submitted already.

FYI Erik - you have a glitch on your store cart for this coin. Nickel is listed twice and Copper is missing.

Thanks for catching that. I'll get it fixed later today.

Eric

I paid two days ago, and got the coin in the mail today. Speedy! :anibad:

Indeed I must say I paid then walked upstairs and to the mailbox "very" speedy delivery. TY

Icons take awhile to replicate on geocaching.com and usually will show up on their next site update if the icon image was submitted already.

FYI Erik - you have a glitch on your store cart for this coin. Nickel is listed twice and Copper is missing.

Thanks for catching that. I'll get it fixed later today.

Eric

Cool. I just ordered one in Polished Copper! ;):laughing::P

Can anyone tell me how often the site gets updated? I keep checking. I'm probably just being OCD (obsessive/compulsive) but I can't help it! :anitongue:

Are the icons still not showing up?