TNT Geocoins

puzzlefam

I am new to geocaching, and of course have jumped in with both feet. Both of my kids have picked out geocoins they want, and I ordered them. I order a neat dragon one from www.tntgeocoins.com and it has never shown :P I have e-mailed them a couple times with no response. Has anyone out there ordered from them? I am hoping it is a communication issue. Any advice?

There's a thread in the Geocoin forums about them. Tank (one part of TnT) recently had a stroke and is in the hospital. As you can imagine, things are pretty hectic for them at this time. I'm sure once things calm down (hopefully all turns out ok), they'll get back to business.

Aw, I am sorry to hear about Tank. I got two awesome Geocoins from TnT last year within a couple days of placing the order. I'll say a prayer for Tank's recovery.

THANK YOU for the info! I didn't get to/find the geocoin forum. Should have looked a bit better! I did get an e-mail from them today and my son's geocoin is on its way!

I'm glad it worked out for you. As you can see, anyone under these circumstances, could be overwhelmed. Plus, I'm sure they have children. B)

THANK YOU for the info! I didn't get to/find the geocoin forum. Should have looked a bit better! I did get an e-mail from them today and my son's geocoin is on its way!

I'm glad it worked out for you. As you can see, anyone under these circumstances, could be overwhelmed. Plus, I'm sure they have children. :P

If you don't do the forums (especially this one) too often, you had no way of knowing. We are like a family here B)

(Remember, knowing is half of the battle. And now you know B) )

Copying update from other thread also.

Sorry for anyone who was caught in the middle of our "issues" here. Things are stable but still very difficult. I am getting things back together here some. But yes we have 6 kids, our youngest 2 boys Justin(Quick_at_em,10) and Hallie(thebeast1, 14) are still at home. Girls are all grown up and moved out. This has been so hard and unexpected, At only 40 years old this is not something we would have even thought about happening. Please continue to pray for our strengh and healing for Tank. And always remember to tell those you love how much they mean, that is one of the good things about all this,,,, Both Justin and I had a great time with Tank the night of the stroke and we know he knows how much he is loved and missed while he sleeps.

Copy from other update.

Thanks again for everyones prayers and thoughts. We are trying to stay strong and have up and down days. Tank is holding his own medically, even doing better than we were told to expect. He has not yet woken up and we are highly prayer for some small signs. We are in process of finding a nursinghome/ re-hab that will take us without any current insurance. We are waiting on SSI to process madicaid for him. Government moves slow. I cannot express how grateful our family is for all the wonderful cachers out there. Your support means more than you know. Back to hospital for me now. Tracy

Copying update from other thread also.

Sorry for anyone who was caught in the middle of our "issues" here. Things are stable but still very difficult. I am getting things back together here some. But yes we have 6 kids, our youngest 2 boys Justin(Quick_at_em,10) and Hallie(thebeast1, 14) are still at home. Girls are all grown up and moved out. This has been so hard and unexpected, At only 40 years old this is not something we would have even thought about happening. Please continue to pray for our strengh and healing for Tank. And always remember to tell those you love how much they mean, that is one of the good things about all this,,,, Both Justin and I had a great time with Tank the night of the stroke and we know he knows how much he is loved and missed while he sleeps.

Copy from other update.

Thanks again for everyones prayers and thoughts. We are trying to stay strong and have up and down days. Tank is holding his own medically, even doing better than we were told to expect. He has not yet woken up and we are highly prayer for some small signs. We are in process of finding a nursinghome/ re-hab that will take us without any current insurance. We are waiting on SSI to process madicaid for him. Government moves slow. I cannot express how grateful our family is for all the wonderful cachers out there. Your support means more than you know. Back to hospital for me now. Tracy

Thank you for taking the time (your precious time) to update us. My thoughts are with you guys :ph34r:

I am new to geocaching, and of course have jumped in with both feet. Both of my kids have picked out geocoins they want, and I ordered them. I order a neat dragon one from www.tntgeocoins.com and it has never shown :D I have e-mailed them a couple times with no response. Has anyone out there ordered from them? I am hoping it is a communication issue. Any advice?

I am sorry for Tank's health issues and trust he is getting better

I am also glad that at least one other person has had a response from T n T

I orderd three coins in Feb '09 and have yet to recieve them...I have emailed several times before finding this thread and have had no response

please advise

Edited by Pastor_B

Sorry to tell you this Pastor B but you are in the same boat as many others here and none of us have a paddle.

I personally spoke with Tracy at Geowoodstock this year and asked for a refund. She told me all I had to do was write to her, so I did. I emailed her through ground speak, hotmail and ebay. I've lost track how many times I've emailed her. I have called her phone and left messages asking to speak with her about my refund with no return call.

Advice you ask for? Notify the BBB fraud department in Tennessee.

Pastor B, this thread is from 2008. Please see the pinned Vendor Feedback thread at the top of these forums, and add your name to the list. There is also a thread, that was bumped recently, for the Dragonfly geocoin. The pinned thread is for the list only, the discussion thread is for the discussion. People have posted the latest news there, although there are no recent updates.

Sorry to tell you this Pastor B but you are in the same boat as many others here and none of us have a paddle.

I personally spoke with Tracy at Geowoodstock this year and asked for a refund. She told me all I had to do was write to her, so I did. I emailed her through ground speak, hotmail and ebay. I've lost track how many times I've emailed her. I have called her phone and left messages asking to speak with her about my refund with no return call.

Advice you ask for? Notify the BBB fraud department in Tennessee.

Yes, we all paid for items that have not been shipped and the company will not communicate. I have filed a complant with the BBB. I have also been in contact with Lindy Turner, coordinator of the RC&D council for the Clinch-Powell district. I am waiting to hear from a Roy Settle of the Appalachain RC&D council, which both groups are connected. The group is now considering commissioning AQT geocoins. I suggest contacting Lindy Turner @ www.vacationaqt.com and have her contact Roy Settle as I have been unable to reach him any other way.

I hope that this edit is more correct WRITE SHOP ROBERT, I guess you have not been waiting for almost a year with no contact from the company while they still operate on eBay under a different name.

Edited by manville p h

Try posting looking in the vendor thread. I believe they had a family crisis.

Yes they did, and I am very sorry and understanding of that. However, they still operate on eBay useing a different seller name. I feel that if they can do this, at least they can communicate with us that have already paid for items and should keep us informed and updated on our purchases. Why not just offer us a refund. Seems that Tracy did at Geowoodstock in Tennessee according to a post on this forum. If they would communicate, as they can and do on eBay, investors such as myself may be interested in helping getting their business back up and operating. I have been looking into investing into the geocoin business, rather than just buying up and stocking geocoins that are already in production. It is very common that if a business is having trouble, let investors buy into it. At one time, T"n"T Geocoins was selling some very high quailty geocoins, but in sales, trust and reputation are everything.

Edited by manville p h

I am tanks daughter and I am sorry to inform you that dad passed away almost 3 years ago. Tracy moved to Mississippi and as far as I know she isn't doing the business anymore but I don't talk to her so not for sure. I am really sorry for any coins you paid for and didn't receive.