Hello from a Newbie!

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello! I've been around for a while on the site, but since my partner in caching disappeared back to Hungary before I really got started, it's taken a trip out to Budapest to kick me into action!

Anyway, I'm Clare, I'm 22, from Yorkshire but living in Essex and planning my first cache hide very soon!

Hiii! :laughing:

Clare

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello! I've been around for a while on the site, but since my partner in caching disappeared back to Hungary before I really got started, it's taken a trip out to Budapest to kick me into action!

Anyway, I'm Clare, I'm 22, from Yorkshire but living in Essex and planning my first cache hide very soon!

Clare

You may be from Yorkshire and living in Essex but you can't be all bad if you stick CSP in your profile! Well?

Good luck on your first hide BTW.

f0e73de6-fbba-40fe-aad7-60b0ef8f389d.jpg

Clare

You may be from Yorkshire and living in Essex but you can't be all bad if you stick CSP in your profile! Well?

Good luck on your first hide BTW.

f0e73de6-fbba-40fe-aad7-60b0ef8f389d.jpg

Well, I used to live in CSP, on the site of Holy Cross Convent, but we had to move out recently as their selling our bulding! Sigh! But I did like it there!

QUOTE: Malpas Wanderer ...

Hi Clare nice to see you on the UK forums, are we likely to see you on the SE Forum also?

Newly set up we welcome you here for a mixture of serious and fun topics.UNQUOTE

Hi Clare - welcome to the mad world of Geocaching :laughing: The SE forums are temporarily out of action, but will be back online shortly - hope to see you ... lots of nice people to meet there. :D

Edited to add: Forums are up and running again :D

Edited by The Cache Hoppers

Welcome to the Forum, Worrit :unsure:

Don't be concerned about not having hidden your first cache yet. Many cachers feel that it's better to have found at least 20 caches before setting one. It's good to have experienced many of the wide variety of caches available before you start planning your own.

MrsB

Edited by The Blorenges

Thank you MrsB,

I am probably going to have to take my time and wait for slightly nicer weather as we have only been living in this area for a year and haven't had the chance to wander around here to find good places to hide one!!

I am trying now to get a bit of variety and looking to do some more multis and have not done a puzzle one yet.

Sue