CHRISMAKAH PARTY

ProjectFred325

A couple of us have been throwing around the idea of a holiday celebration party for the family. This party is loosely scheduled for Dec 8, for a late afternoon evening event in the Gig Harbor / Tacoma area. just wanted to throw out a word to see if there is any interest an event during a traditionally very busy time of month.

:laughing::lol::P :P :D:D

We'd be Ho, Ho, Hoing to it. Would be nice to have a Holiday Caching Event on this side of the water!

NanaBear threw a Christmas party a few years ago in Port Orchard and was very well attended.

You forgot to add.........

NOT IT!!!!!

I'm sure they have Tiki Christmas trees somewhere.....

We'd be Ho, Ho, Hoing to it. Would be nice to have a Holiday Caching Event on this side of the water!

NanaBear threw a Christmas party a few years ago in Port Orchard and was very well attended.

NOT IT!!!!!

I happen to own a Christmas palm tree.

NOT IT!!!!!

So does that mean that you retract your NOT IT!!!!! ? :shocked:

NOT IT!!!!!

So does that mean that you retract your NOT IT!!!!! ? :shocked:

Not a chance!! I've already planned too many events this year.

We would love to go to something like that! I was just on here looking to see if there is anything in November or December! If you schedule it, we will be there!!!!!!

Silvermoose

A couple of us have been throwing around the idea of a holiday celebration party for the family. This party is loosely scheduled for Dec 8, for a late afternoon evening event in the Gig Harbor / Tacoma area. just wanted to throw out a word to see if there is any interest an event during a traditionally very busy time of month.

:laughing::laughing::( :( :santa::santa:

:laughing:

White elephant

new or used, a regift or sumthin nice, geoswag or not, gag or thoughtful....really doesn't matter. wrapped or disquised in some manner.

a gift gets a seat at the table and gets a gift at the end.

rules: everyone gets a number. #1 choses a gift.. #2 then can take gift from #1 or new gift. ...#3 choses a gift from 1 or 2 or pile ect ect. HOWEVER if you have a gift taken by an other person, you then can chose a gift from the pile or from another person. The third person to hold the gift keeps it!

example....cacher 1 takes a coffee cup, cacher 2 likes the cofee cup and takes it from 1, cacher 1 can NOT take the coffee cup back and grabs gift 2 an ornament. cacher 3 likes the ornament and takes it from cacher 1, cacher 1 can now get the coffee cup and cacher 2 finds anoter gift. the coffee cup is now out of play. TRUST ME I HAVE DONE THIS A BUNCH.

White elephant

new or used, a regift or sumthin nice, geoswag or not, gag or thoughtful....really doesn't matter. wrapped or disquised in some manner.

a gift gets a seat at the table and gets a gift at the end.

rules: everyone gets a number. #1 choses a gift.. #2 then can take gift from #1 or new gift. ...#3 choses a gift from 1 or 2 or pile ect ect. HOWEVER if you have a gift taken by an other person, you then can chose a gift from the pile or from another person. The third person to hold the gift keeps it!

example....cacher 1 takes a coffee cup, cacher 2 likes the cofee cup and takes it from 1, cacher 1 can NOT take the coffee cup back and grabs gift 2 an ornament. cacher 3 likes the ornament and takes it from cacher 1, cacher 1 can now get the coffee cup and cacher 2 finds anoter gift. the coffee cup is now out of play. TRUST ME I HAVE DONE THIS A BUNCH.

We do this every year with the family and it's great fun!!

On a twisted multi faceted note, I unfortunately won't be able to make this event :( , due to having to work in the Kansas City area for a couple of weeks. I will though be able to see my family in Springfield,Mo. on a few occassions :( ,and if time allows and/or work sends me to the area, I may try to go to the SLAGA christmas party, being held on the same date as this :( . Have fun and if nothing else, maybe I will host my own event while down there :laughing: .