The Bloated Festering Head Of My First Victim, Night cache, before this gets Archived?

CrossedAnchors

So far there are 2 of us that are planning to do this cache at night. Oct 12, 2007 at 8pm....

Are there anymore takers? :huh:

Drat! That's the weekend I'll be in the Willamette valley letterboxing and touring wineries! I'll be thinking of you all getting all muddy and cold...as I sip and stamp!

Maybe you should do it closer to Halloween . . . bwa haaa haaaa haaaaaaaaaa! :)

I originally wanted to do it then, my daughter turns 16 on halloween so that day was already spoken for.

But what about the night? ;)

I hear that the night is the best time to do this cache.

Unless you are afraid of the dark and Elly.

It was dark by the time I found my way back out of the swamp.

Maybe you should do it closer to Halloween . . . bwa haaa haaaa haaaaaaaaaa! :laughing:

I originally wanted to do it then, my daughter turns 16 on halloween so that day was already spoken for.

But what about the night? :D

So what you're saying is....Night is best if you want to encounter the swamp monster? :P:lol::P

Maybe you should do it closer to Halloween . . . bwa haaa haaaa haaaaaaaaaa! :laughing:

But what about the night? :D

So what you're saying is....Night is best if you want to encounter the swamp monster? :lol::P:D

Only if you want to be a snack... :P

Is there any interest in doing this close to Halloween? The night of the 26 or 27 or maybe Halloween itself (that's on a Wed)? I missed the last couple of trips due to other conflicts (and the past couple of years Halloween hunts).

I was recently shocked to learn that some illustrious local cachers - EraSeek, lucyandrickie, and Moun10Bike - have never done experienced this cache! :laughing: Perhaps y'all could persuade them to accompany you on any Halloweenish excursions....

Enough of your silly games!

I tire of your intrusions into my swamp. Humanity presses ever closer in upon me.

I will remove your game piece and then perhaps I may get some peace and solitude.

You know what, don't even joke about stuff like this... <_<

I was not joking. I do not joke.

Hmmm....

Too Intellegent ...

Too Powerful ...

& too stupidly childish to be taken seriously.

The recent rains made for great photo ops of occasional slips and trips on Saturday as 6 of us made our journey through the swamp to see the relic before it is archived. After doing this cache, imagining it at night is something i am just too old and skiddish to do. Im sure a few well placed goblins would have me running for safety and landing on my behind in the muddiest spot possible.

Im glad I was able to see this cache before it is taken away.

Within a week I shall remove the EVIL that reside here in my swamp with me. Perhaps he will welcome an end to his long nights.

Too many souls have been lost. Too many bones have piled up. I welcome the oncoming winter and the high waters it brings. It slows the frequent intrusions and the need to hide my image.

Without Ellylidan and his play toy Mr. Thomas's head I will revel in my solitude this winter. I will miss the soft lilt of a woman's voice though. Peg has a voice akin to that of a banshee. Especially when visitors come to the swamp. Me thinks she is actually calling Ellylidan in for a feast.

Edited by Swamp-Thing

I guess there's no interest left - everybody must have gone for it that wants too - except me! :(

Oh, I would very much like to do this cache, but it is an issue of time management. This cache has a wonderful reputation, but for a lowly cacher from Kirkland it is a several hour adventure that requires planning and all that sort of thing. So many caches...so little time. :(

Last chance. It looks like a couple of us (Fairymom & myself) are doing a final night run on this cache. Tomorrow night (Halloween) we'll be meeting about nine - haven't set a place - to make a stab at this.

Don't dawdle or you will miss your chance! :):(:(

You get a free pass since you are bringing a fairy maiden. :D

Last chance. It looks like a couple of us (Fairymom & myself) are doing a final night run on this cache. Tomorrow night (Halloween) we'll be meeting about nine - haven't set a place - to make a stab at this.

You did not bring me the Fairy Maiden. :)

But the last joke is on you Jester. I have taken that coveted prize you sought! :)

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Edited by Swamp-Thing

You did not bring me the Fairy Maiden. :D

But the last joke is on you Jester. I have taken that covented prize you sought! :mad: MUAHAHAHA

But not before I left my mark! :huh: You arrived just a minute too late - we were leaving, not arriving, so HA! I got what I wanted, so I'll leave the festering remains to you, may they bring you much joy over this upcoming winter. :(

J0hnnycache and I made a safe & successful trip to get this NW classic (Fairymom had to back out at the last minute) on the best night of the year - Halloween - to go on night hunt. Find #2100 and scored a LTF! :D