Get Out Caching Cointest

dhenninger

Whooo, there is a dhenninger TB just 47 km away from me :D But no car available at the moment, so it is about 37 km too far away, I am afraid :P

Anyway, I wasn't expecting one of your TBs so close to my home here in Germany, and maybe someone moves it even closer to me next weekend :)

Edited by Steinwälzer

I want to thank everyone who has moved one of my coins or TBs in the past month. I would especially like to thank GPX Navigators, blunoz, 6 Feet More, fauxSteve, rivercity, tadpole379, Arthur & Trillian, Vegas Gamblers, Anthus, moscow32, LordYatchman, LadyBee4T, The Walkabouts, va3sie, The Skirted Cacher, bluecherry for taking pictures as they moved them.

So now it is time to pick some winners!

I decided to throw in a few more coins as prizes.

1st Place: rivercity (BE@RBRICK - Tiger) - Prize: LE GONE Caching 3 coin (Antique Silver)

2nd Place: The Walkabouts (RHG #3) - Prize: Partners in Caching geocoin set

3rd Place: fauxSteve (Zephyr - Arkansas) - Prize: Lucky 7s Event coin (satin silver)

4th Place: va3sie (Fred the Ted) - Prize: Kiss me I'm Irish Event coin (Gold)

5th Place: LadyBee4T (RHG #3) - Prize: GONE Caching 3 coin (Antique Gold)

Thank you to every one who participated. I enjoyed your logs, and it was hard to pick winners.

I want to thank everyone who has moved one of my coins or TBs in the past month. I would especially like to thank GPX Navigators, blunoz, 6 Feet More, fauxSteve, rivercity, tadpole379, Arthur & Trillian, Vegas Gamblers, Anthus, moscow32, LordYatchman, LadyBee4T, The Walkabouts, va3sie, The Skirted Cacher, bluecherry for taking pictures as they moved them.

1st Place: rivercity (BE@RBRICK - Tiger) - Prize: LE GONE Caching 3 coin (Antique Silver)

3rd Place: fauxSteve (Zephyr - Arkansas) - Prize: Lucky 7s Event coin (satin silver)

Thank you to every one who participated. I enjoyed your logs, and it was hard to pick winners.

Thanks Dave for your cointest and for sending the Caught Red Handed Coin out here to Michigan. I enjoyed the fun and winning a prize is a bonus!!

Wow, I won something without even trying! I only wish I could have moved the coin along quicker. Unfortunately I had a string of DNFs and I wanted to drop the coin somewhere that fit two criteria: safe and interesting.

I ended up dropping it on Monarch Pass in Colorado:

73099206-5155-48a3-915a-6ea843fe1de9.jpg

Had I found a different cache (and if the coin fit), it might have been hanging out here:

07c6cf80-fd0e-44d2-bd2d-addfcbaa7e96.jpg

Cool contest!

Edited by fauxSteve

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to participate Dhenninger. It was fun! :P I have some pics of the kids to put up on that TB page too. They got into the spirit of it too. They really enjoy the whole TB & coin experience when we cache. We appreciate you sharing with all of us!

Hi, dhenninger.

Thanks for this:

I didn't even know about the contest. We discovered Fred the Ted when we were vacationing in Delaware and he came to Ottawa with us to visit. When he left us, he apparently just went out to the countryside near Ottawa.

Fred was the most fun, I loved the fact that there's a notebook attached to him with stories and photographs. We added to that too.

Here's a couple of pictures of Fred in Canada:

ee546d21-11c5-4302-8ddd-16856b02aa7f.jpg

f40090a9-83d4-4e11-bdb2-7a97a7648e0e.jpg

Thanks, dhenninger!!

Hello Dave! :)

I'm catching up on geocoin threads after a few days away, and I just saw my name as one of the cointest winners!

This solves the mystery of the the antique silver GONE Caching coin I received in the mail. :blink:

Thank you so much for the cointest! What a wonderful prize! :huh:

You're the best, dhenninger! ;)