New Personal GeoCoin Now Available

KangaCacher

[size=4) I am very happy with about 3 months of development work to announce the availability of my personal GeoCoin. Available in 3 finishes, Antique Copper, Antique Silver and Antique Bronze from CoinsAndPins.Com as of 17 August 07, this coin expresses my interest in trying to raise the quality level of Travel Bugs so that there is more excitement when opening a cache, more thrill of discovery, more value to an arduous trek. If we all tried to "Hide the Kind You'd Like to Find" the hunt would be that much sweeter for the treasure. Another message on the coin: "Cache Responsibly" meaning know the rules and proper etiquette before you remove a Travel Bug, and by all means DO NOT HOARD! Share a TB as it was intended to be shared by its owner. A third message, maybe the most important for us: "Take Time to Cache" with family or friends, enjoy our beautiful outdoors and the game of GeoCaching. Thanks for viewing, and enjoy!

Kangacacher Geocoin

kangacacher-asil-300.gif

Edited by KangaCacher

[size=4) I am very happy with about 3 months of development work to announce the availability of my personal GeoCoin. Available in 3 finishes, Antique Copper, Antique Silver and Antique Bronze from CoinsAndPins.Com, this coin expresses my interest in trying to raise the quality level of Travel Bugs so that there is more excitement when opening a cache, more thrill of discovery, more value to an arduous trek. If we all tried to "Hide the Kind You'd Like to Find" the hunt would be that much sweeter for the treasure. Another message on the coin: "Cache Responsibly" meaning know the rules and proper etiquette before you remove a Travel Bug, and by all means DO NOT HOARD! Share a TB as it was intended to be shared by its owner. A third message, maybe the most important for us: "Take Time to Cache" with family or friends, enjoy our beautiful outdoors and the game of GeoCaching. Thanks for viewing, and enjoy!

I tried looking for it on Coins and Pins, no info????? Did I overlook something?

Pictures?

Stats?

Thanks for looking! It was just announced by CoinAndPins.com late Friday as a new offering. Please check back withthem. KC

[size=4) I am very happy with about 3 months of development work to announce the availability of my personal GeoCoin. Available in 3 finishes, Antique Copper, Antique Silver and Antique Bronze from CoinsAndPins.Com, this coin expresses my interest in trying to raise the quality level of Travel Bugs so that there is more excitement when opening a cache, more thrill of discovery, more value to an arduous trek. If we all tried to "Hide the Kind You'd Like to Find" the hunt would be that much sweeter for the treasure. Another message on the coin: "Cache Responsibly" meaning know the rules and proper etiquette before you remove a Travel Bug, and by all means DO NOT HOARD! Share a TB as it was intended to be shared by its owner. A third message, maybe the most important for us: "Take Time to Cache" with family or friends, enjoy our beautiful outdoors and the game of GeoCaching. Thanks for viewing, and enjoy!

I tried looking for it on Coins and Pins, no info????? Did I overlook something?

Pictures?

Stats?

Looked on your profile, and I like the front of your coin. What does the back look like?

Its just as cool, if I say so myself...I'll try to re-post the pic, so please check back on my profile, or visit CoinsAndPins.Com for their new releases, as of 17 August, to purchase and see. Try TB reference: TB1W03D. Thanks, KangaCacher

Edited by KangaCacher

I ordered one last night... Before last night I had never ordered a geocoin. So my "collection" very small, so I am proud to have this one to help start me out (I hear that it can become quite an addition).

Thanks, OTE! I am honored to be your first of (probably) many. There are obviously 1000's of coins available, so being your first is significant. Thanks and take care! KangaCacher

[size=4) I am very happy with about 3 months of development work to announce the availability of my personal GeoCoin. Available in 3 finishes, Antique Copper, Antique Silver and Antique Bronze. CoinsAndPins.Com offered them as of 17 August 07, but sold out in early September. You can now order from me direct. This coin expresses my interest in trying to raise the quality level of Travel Bugs so that there is more excitement when opening a cache, more thrill of discovery, more value to an arduous trek. If we all tried to "Hide the Kind You'd Like to Find" the hunt would be that much sweeter for the treasure. Another message on the coin: "Cache Responsibly" meaning know the rules and proper etiquette before you remove a Travel Bug, and by all means DO NOT HOARD! Share a TB as it was intended to be shared by its owner. A third message, maybe the most important for us: "Take Time to Cache" with family or friends, enjoy our beautiful outdoors and the game of GeoCaching. Thanks for viewing, and enjoy!

Kangacacher Geocoin

kangacacher-asil-300.gif

Thanks Keewee! If you want the other 2 finishes, just e-mail me. Take care, KangaCacher

Got mine today in with my carbonara FSM's.

Very nice coin, there are just so many things about this coin that I like - and I only bought one fo them! :blink:

In celebration of Ask a Stupid Question Day, I ask How much can I get away with and still go to heaven?