+SeattleSun Posted July 21, 2007 Share Posted July 21, 2007 We have been planning to go APE for our #300 cache tomorrow, not anticipating that the weather would be so crazy. If we don't do it tomorrow, caching will need to be basically on hold until the following weekend so we don't pass up #300. This would normally be a bit of a burden (a whole week with almost no caching!) but especially so because I am single-parenting while daddy's out of town and one of the main ways I keep my son entertained during the day is with geocaching and we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves all week. Anyway, considering it's a long tunnel but not entirely, should the record-setting predicted rains keep us home? Opinions? Quote Link to comment
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.