Dime Bags

Haha brilliant!

I was also thinking about using dimebags for geocaching, I've been pondering where someone would buy them for a week or so.

I finally remembered to Google 'where to buy dime bags' and this was the first helpful link I found(5th from the top)

Taking the scenic route it seems.

Adding my thanks to all the great leads.

My wife has a bunch of "Pill Pouches" They're a little heavier duty than most of the other small zip-lock bags I've seen. They also have a white surface to write the medicine name and when to take it time. They have found good use in a couple of my hides.

I don't know where she got them but I'll try to remember to ask and post here.

Edit: spelling/grammar

Edited by BuxCamper

My wife has a bunch of "Pill Pouches" They're a little heavier duty than most of the other small zip-lock bags I've seen. They also have a white surface to write the medicine name and when to take it time. They have found good use in a couple of my hides.

In a quick google, I found:

http://www.thestoragestore.com/pillpouches.html

http://www.egeneralmedical.com/mck-58102700.html

- Elle

I recently bought some at Safeway, by the pharmacy. I agree, they're thicker than any other little bags that I've seen.