Serious Question about what I can post.

tsunrisebey

I'm asking this because I'm not positive about the answer.

I finally got some artwork back a week ago on a design I have been wanting to do since I started caching (more on this story later). Anyhow, the coin is in the process of getting mint approval and then onto mint. Been in the works for awhile.

The coin is non-trackable, a personal coin. I wanted to share the design and mentioning some possibilities on trades but wasn't sure if it that is ok, I believe it is as long as I'm not offering it up for sale.

Sometimes the pinned threads aren't clear.

Thanks for a quick answer....tsun

Hahahahahaha :unsure: I'll be posting a new thread in a bit with all info. Yeehaw. There is not a horse on it either, I know that's hard to believe.

tsun

It could be a blank slug and I would still like to trade :) . I could only imagine what the coin would look like based on some of your previous items :D .

Edit to add that I saw the coin :D , OOHH OOHH I want :D !!!!

Edited by Damenace

Hahahahahaha :unsure: I'll be posting a new thread in a bit with all info. Yeehaw. There is not a horse on it either, I know that's hard to believe.

tsun

Dang, having seen some of your work, I'm sure it'll be a great coin.... BUT, I'm partial to horses! Tsun, you've quite an eye for coin designs... I wish I had the same talent.

I will trade with you.

What I have noticed, if you make a coin and not sell it to the 'General Public' it is ok to post. An example of that would be the GBA Death March coin. That coin was sold, but not to the General Public. That is why it was able to be posted.

But if it is Trade Only, than by all means, post it!

Well aren't you all sweet.....lol. There will be a horse design and I promised Paula of CinemaBoxers that I would work with her on that one. That is way down the road though :laughing: It's already drawn but need someone to put it to graphic design (Paula)

Thanks for the answers and trade offers <_<

Hahahahahaha <_< I'll be posting a new thread in a bit with all info. Yeehaw. There is not a horse on it either, I know that's hard to believe.

tsun

It could be a blank slug and I would still like to trade <_< . I could only imagine what the coin would look like based on some of your previous items :mad: .

Edit to add that I saw the coin <_< , OOHH OOHH I want :laughing: !!!!

No fair, I want to see and I'll trade anytime you are ready :mad:

Hahahahahaha <_< I'll be posting a new thread in a bit with all info. Yeehaw. There is not a horse on it either, I know that's hard to believe.

tsun

It could be a blank slug and I would still like to trade <_< . I could only imagine what the coin would look like based on some of your previous items :mad: .

Edit to add that I saw the coin <_< , OOHH OOHH I want :laughing: !!!!

No fair, I want to see and I'll trade anytime you are ready :mad:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=160484

I will trade with you.

What I have noticed, if you make a coin and not sell it to the 'General Public' it is ok to post. An example of that would be the GBA Death March coin. That coin was sold, but not to the General Public. That is why it was able to be posted.

Close, but let's be clear. It had to do with using these forums for publicity around the sale.

The GBA DeathMarch coin was a coin that was available for sale to locals (here) only. Posting in these forums did not promote the sale of the coin itself - it was informational to this group only.

Had I posted the coin for sale, or said it's not for sale but then turned around and took orders via email or PM I'd have received a very long time out (if not banning) from Groundspeak.

Hope that helps.

I will trade with you.

Close, but let's be clear. It had to do with using these forums for publicity around the sale.

The GBA DeathMarch coin was a coin that was available for sale to locals (here) only. Posting in these forums did not promote the sale of the coin itself - it was informational to this group only.

Had I posted the coin for sale, or said it's not for sale but then turned around and took orders via email or PM I'd have received a very long time out (if not banning) from Groundspeak.

Hope that helps.

I will trade with you.

Hope that helps.

How is what you said any different from what nielsenc said...both ways a coin is being sold but not to the general public. :laughing:<_<

So if I make a non-trackable coin and only sell it to people that live in the 31220 zip code but post it here for informational purposes that is ok.....it would appear so.