Ultimate Cache coin re-orders now open

packmaster4

Hope you all like this coin it is being made for my mom. Tank and I have put alot of feeling into it and think we came up with a great message with a stunning delivery. Still waiting on cost estimates to price for you all. Hope to have pre-sale page ready by end of next week, with photo samples of coins. we are looking now at a 2" either 3.5mm or 4 mm thickness. Both sides are 3D with cutouts. The area around crosses showing yellow-gold will be either open cut out or hopefully translucent yellow-gold enameling see through material. Metals for casting will most likely be copper and maybe nickel. Depending on samples. At this point I don't have idea of limiting production numbers as we feel that this coin should be available to any that would like one. Feedback always welcome. calvary-1.jpg

coin has changed size back to 1.75". minters said we wouldn't be able to place translucent enamel in the cut outs of coins center area due to the 3D design of both sides, so we will leave these cut outs as is with no color.

I like your idea and I am interested in the coins but the Crosses run together now and it is hard to make them out. Will the actual coin look different?

With the raised 3 D images it should stand out up off mountain and give a more distint look.

Have you seen the "eplace" coin? Yeah, actually called eplace on the coin (which absolutely bugs the crud out of me by the way, hey, that may be the point), it's too funny, and NT!

Yea I saw it, shows where the coins are heading any more. If you can think of it, it will be made!

Thank's so much for all the patience everyone has shown for us getting this ready for everyone. Site is now open and ready to take reserve listings. Invoices will be sent out on the 19th.

http://tntgeocoins.com/index.php?main_page...p;products_id=4

http://tntgeocoins.com/index.php?main_page...p;products_id=5

Links for reserve lists. Free shipping.(shipping included)

Thanks ,

Tracy and Tank

Thank's so much for all the patience everyone has shown for us getting this ready for everyone. Site is now open and ready to take reserve listings. Invoices will be sent out on the 19th.

http://tntgeocoins.com/index.php?main_page...p;products_id=4

http://tntgeocoins.com/index.php?main_page...p;products_id=5

Links for reserve lists. Free shipping.(shipping included)

Thanks ,

Tracy and Tank

We are having issue with main reserve page not adding to cart. If you go to each page it will add to cart correctly. Yes we will be accepting paypal. We are working details for international shipping. And will make as affordable as we can. Thanks again.

Tracy and Tank

I just ordered two coins (1 x copper and 1 x antique silver). I wasn't clear on if I should complete the checkout process or just add them to my cart, so I completed the checkout process.

During the process, it said something about using a free Zen Cart Charge Card, but I intend to pay with PayPal. I hope I haven't accidently applied for a Zen Cart Charge Card.

I just ordered two coins (1 x copper and 1 x antique silver). I wasn't clear on if I should complete the checkout process or just add them to my cart, so I completed the checkout process.

During the process, it said something about using a free Zen Cart Charge Card, but I intend to pay with PayPal. I hope I haven't accidently applied for a Zen Cart Charge Card.

No it is on there to allow the system not to charge yet. We will send invoices out end of week. You will be able to pay with Paypal at that point. Thank you for your order.

As you may have read on one post we have come up with a final metal for other edition. We are having these coins minted in copper and antique silver. Both should have beautiful finishes. I can't wait to see them.

Edited by T"n"T

As you may have read on one post we have come up with a final metal for other edition. We are having these coins minted in copper and antique silver. Both should have beautiful finishes. I can't wait to see them.

So far it seems the antique silver is ahead in the choice of favorites.

This is exciting. Store is now open for checkout on new pre-sale orders. Those of you who have reservation orders will be invoiced early Thursday morning. We need those back by the 23rd to hold reserve spots. We will update photos when samples come in this coming week. We are so excited, hoping you all too.

Thanks again for all the input and support.

ultimate antique silver

Ultimate Copper

Note: site still showing will be invoiced. That is being corrected. Any new orders are immediate checkout.

For all not so patiently waiting.(Like me). These are very close to being ready. Some art missunderstanding set us back a few days and then a china holiday didn't help, but back on track. At least a partial order is suposed to ship Monday. For all of you at GW5 we should have in hand at hotel Thursday/Friday. For those not at event we will begin shipping immedately. Great portable printer.:anitongue: We will be sending e-mail to all that have ordered with a will/call option for GW5. Thank you all for being understanding on this delay. I think these coins are going to excend our expectations.

Tracy and Tank