Artwork contest: Free Coins!

tsunrisebey

Requesting the services of some of you talented computer people. I can draw but I'm not very good with putting things together on the computer.

I'm part of this group: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=158068

I know what I want on my coin but I don't know how to put it together. So here is where you can help me and here is what I can offer in return.

To the FINAL design selection: 2 of my personal coins (trackable w/icon), 1 off of my trader list (trackable w/icon), 1 petroglyph from the petroglyph series trackable on sigitem.com, and one special sig item made just for you at the time of final selection. Only 1 person's design will be picked even if you have borrowed from each other. I reserve the right to cancel this contest at any time and if i do, nothing posted will be used by me (to be fair).

Here is what I'm looking for and the coin specs are in the thread (1.25 w/ a hole in it).

*A horse of course but a petroglyph looking horse, I may post some horse designs I like later.

* On the horse I would like a hand print on the rump (if you do it in color, should be red).

* 1 or 2 feathers hanging off the mane of the horse

*Small capital letters around the edge of the coin: TSUNRISEBEY COUNTING COUP

Depending on what is posted, I may add or subtract ideas.

Thanks for any help you all can give me. Questions you can either post here, pm me or send an email.

Thanks Tsun.

How many designs may I submit, and to where should I submit them?

As many as it takes to make me happy :D You can submit them here or send them to me via email.

OK, here's my first two:

tsun01.jpg

tsun02.jpg

Nice! I like the lower one. Good job. I wish I could do that. I just downloaded GIMP but it is a complete mystery to me how to use it to put my fantasy personal coin design from pencil form to digital form. Even though I can't afford it to produce the coin at this time it would give me something fun to do and look forward too.