Nero V2 Second Run.

Nero

Wow... I can't wait to get them!

Not sure how it takes international, but your little box will get there. your was the largest order, 20 coins, so I put them in a poly envelope and then inside a small box I had around and taped it all up.

Ours arrived today (well, yesterday, by now), and I really like them; they look just like you! B)B) Gonna be tough to part with any of them, but we'll manage, somehow :P And I'm glad that you did a copper one. True, the BN does stand out well, but the copper really sets off the design, to my eye.

Ours arrived today (well, yesterday, by now), and I really like them; they look just like you! :):wub: Gonna be tough to part with any of them, but we'll manage, somehow :wub: And I'm glad that you did a copper one. True, the BN does stand out well, but the copper really sets off the design, to my eye.

Yes the copper(s) are my favorite, followed by the BN.

had some people NOT pay invoices. so invoices canceled and these are now available..

2 Antique Sets

4 Black Nickels

first come........

I was one of the ones that had not paid yet...sorry, things dont go as you want at the time. Send me another invoice and you will get paid right away.

had some people NOT pay invoices. so invoices canceled and these are now available..

2 Antique Sets

4 Black Nickels

first come........

I was one of the ones that had not paid yet...sorry, things dont go as you want at the time. Send me another invoice and you will get paid right away.

Will do.

And.......They're Gone.

Thanks Everyone, Fun project.

There will be no more of these made. I'm requesting the dies sent to me as well.

Final Count on Nero V2 Coins.

200 Black Nickel

100 Nickel

100 Shiny Gold

60 Antique Gold

60 Antique Silver

60 Antique Copper

5 Shiny Copper

Total: 585