Now where can I hide this?

LollyBob

pinkammo.jpg

Dave Mars Bar presented me with an very special ammo box last night at an event, with strict instructions that is has NOT to be covered in cammo tape! LOL. ( I love pink girly stuff)

The ammo can is wonderful, he even filled it with micros LOL.

Now where the heck can I hide this?? I have not seen any pink rocks or grass about near me LOL

Its going to be filled with lots of girly girly stuff and hidden somewhere (not in Hazels kitchen)

Its brilliant and I love it!

Thanks Dave

pinkammo.jpg

Dave Mars Bar presented me with an very special ammo box last night at an event, with strict instructions that is has NOT to be covered in cammo tape! LOL. ( I love pink girly stuff)

Now where the heck can I hide this?? I have not seen any pink rocks or grass about near me LOL

Its going to be filled with lots of girly girly stuff and hidden somewhere (not in Hazels kitchen)

Thanks Dave

In the middle of a footpath not too far from the parking coords... Andy's dream cache! <_<

Cheers

Dave

Hide it in a sandy environment.

A ruftyrufty unit of the British army paints their 4x4s and motorbikes pink for use in the desert. They even call their resprayed vehicles "pinkies".

They'd tried every imaginable colour scheme, and some unimaginable ones, before they discovered that pink is the best camouflage colour against a sandy background.

Camouflage/conspicuity is a strange science (or is it art?). A few years ago the RAF spent bazillions on a research project to find out what is the best colour to paint their training aircraft, which will never be flown in a combat zone, such that they are easily seen and avoided by other aircraft. They tried all the colours you can think of, even the very bright colours that fire engines use and dual colour schemes such as the red and white combination which the RAF training fleet had traditionally used for decades. Perhaps surpsirisingly, they found that the most conspicuous colour for an aircraft is actually black.

pinkammo.jpg

Thanks Dave

In the middle of a footpath not too far from the parking coords... Andy's dream cache! <_<

Cheers

Dave

And just what is so wrong with that? :(:(:(

Actually, I know just the place in St Helens where it could be shoved :D .

Why not make it into a large travel bug and let others worry about where to hide it!! :(

That was my intention when I had it powder coated...it was to be a huge sarcastic TB called Micro Catcher as a light hearted poke at rural micro's in woodland or hedges! :(...and part of mine and PUP's mission to release daft TB's...see "Flipping Nuisance" and "Evil Feathers" for more info.. :D

Fimo covered micros ar cool btw Lolly, they are one of the exceptions to the rule..rule? What rule?

I know we all play it our own way yahdeyahdeyah :(

I thought it was more suited to Lolly however when I'd got it done..

Don't know about "Girly" It will definately be the "Only Gay Cache in the Villiage" <_<

Cheers

Dave

Fimo covered micros ar cool btw Lolly, they are one of the exceptions to the rule..rule? What rule?

I know we all play it our own way yahdeyahdeyah <_<

I thought it was more suited to Lolly however when I'd got it done..

Don't know about "Girly" It will definately be the "Only Gay Cache in the Villiage" :(

Cheers

Dave

muppets1.jpg

They are micros but a little different to the norm.

I used to hate finding micros but some are very clever in how they have been placed. Gingerbreadmans and one of P&T's just as an example are brilliant!

Gingerbreadmans one took over our Christmas day because it had Bob puzzled on how to retrieve it. He spent most of the afternoon devising some "special equipment" ...but it kept him quiet LOL.

We loved doing the caches and they were only micros!

Now where us there some sand around Wigan?? LOL

How about looking at this another way?

Decorate it up even more: Some stuck on sequins, some lace trimmings and coloured feathers. Make it really OTT.

Then make it into one of those really clever "in full view" caches... maybe on your garden wall? Somewhere close to your house?

My guess is that muggles will see it, look at it, think "How cute. Some little kiddie has left their school lunch box on the wall... They'll be back for that..." and walk on by. Only the true geocacher will realise its purpose in life.

:blink:

Oh a FAB idea Mrs B!

It will be really girly girly then! I could install a webcam and catch Mr Mars Bars with it in his mitts and post the photo of him on here :blink:

Now where did I leave them sequins?

Lolly you are EVIL! :blink:

Sounds like it really will be "The Only Gay Cache in the Village" after all!! :rolleyes:

Why not attach a flashing disco strobe light to it too?

Who'll be the first DNF? ..or even WNF for that matter! :blink:

Cheers

Dave