Geo 40 Vinyl Trades....

crazycavelover

Hello Everybody,

I was going through the Vinyl thread to see who was looking to trade for the whole set. And, as Whitebear suggested, I decided to open a thread for trades. If for some reason the info I post here is inaccurate, please let me know so I can fix it. And again, this info is pulled from the other thread:

In no particular order:

1. Fluttershy ~ "Will trade anyone who participated [who would like my personal] for one of theirs." Plans to activate and release the trade coins she gets.

2. Snowwolf75 ~ Does not want the full set. but, will honor trades to those who want a full set.

3. 501 gang ~ Wants full set. Will trade.

4. Crazycavelover ~ Wants full set. Will trade.

5. jevans7 ~ Wants full set. Will trade.

6. DresselDragons ~ Does not want the full set. but, will honor trades to those who want a full set.

7. OshNDoc ~ Does not want the full set. but, will honor trades to those who want a full set.

8. Chreacher ~ Does not want the full set. but, will honor trades to those who want a full set.

9. AtlantaGal ~ "I don't want a full set. I am willing to trade to others in the group who DO want to complete a set, but would like to trade for something other than the record coin. Until our individual coin orders are received, I am only setting up trades for the other records I do want to trade for."

10. PenneyPacker ~ Wants full set. Will trade.

11. Whitebear ~ Wants full set. Will trade.

12. Chancerider ~ Does not want the full set. but, will honor trades to those who want a full set.

13. Geosmurfz ~ Will honor trades to anyone who wants one.

14. The Atwell Family ~ Will trade those who want a full set.

15. Team Gasmain ~

Mainray ~ plans to keep their half of their team coins to be activated and released.

16. Rivercity ~ Wants full set. Will trade.

17. lindsychris ~ Does not want the full set. We're willing to trade to those who want a complete set, but we're not interested in trades for other records. We'll trade for other trackable coins.

18. Damenace ~ "I do not want a full set. I will gladly work with those that are trying to complete one. If I decide I want your record I will trade record for record. otherwise we will work somthing else out. Nothing personal, but please don't contact me until records have arrived. I have way to many trades on my plate right now to keep track of."

19. Team Macha ~ "I am not really interested in having a full set either but I would trade for other trackable coins. I am setting aside approx 25-30 coins for trading. I will trade with those who want a full set."

20. RedWing dave ~ "I am not looking to collect a whole set either. I will be releasing/trading some locally, so I suspect that I'll have about half of my coins to trade. I will do my best to honor trades so that those who want a whole set can get one, but since I'm not going for a whole set, I would generally prefer to trade for a non-Top 40 coin. If you've already arranged a trade with me, you're set."

21. GBOTS ~ "What RedWing Dave Said" which was: I am not looking to collect a whole set either. I will be releasing/trading some locally, so I suspect that I'll have about half of my coins to trade. I will do my best to honor trades so that those who want a whole set can get one, but since I'm not going for a whole set, I would generally prefer to trade for a non-Top 40 coin. If you've already arranged a trade with me, you're set.

22. GeoSmurfz ~ "Will honor trades to anyone who wants one. But looking for different coins than the Top 40 ones. So I can start my collection of geocoins."

23. GPX Navigators ~"Not looking for a whole set. Will be releasing some, others for prizes, giveaways & so forth. How many we use for trades will depend on how many we order. Will try on a best efforts basis to get those who want a full set all set up, but we will want to trade for non-top 40 coins."

24. summerandnana ~ "What Damenace said." which was: I do not want a full set. I will gladly work with those that are trying to complete one. If I decide I want your record I will trade record for record. otherwise we will work somthing else out. Nothing personal, but please don't contact me until records have arrived. I have way to many trades on my plate right now to keep track of."

I really hope this helps everyone collect the coins they desire. I will be emailing some of you to set up trades tonight. For those already made plans to trade with me, Thank you so much.

Have a great day Everyone! Jolene ~ Crazycavelover :blink:

Edit: If you are part of the group, will you please post what you plan to do trade wise... Thanks.

Edited by crazycavelover

I do not want a full set. I will gladly work with those that are trying to complete one. If I decide I want your record I will trade record for record. otherwise we will work somthing else out.

Nothing personal, but please don't contact me until records have arrived. I have way to many trades on my plate right now to keep track of :blink: .

I am not looking to collect a whole set either. I will be releasing/trading some locally, so I suspect that I'll have about half of my coins to trade. I will do my best to honor trades so that those who want a whole set can get one, but since I'm not going for a whole set, I would generally prefer to trade for a non-Top 40 coin. If you've already arranged a trade with me, you're set.

Thanks,

Dave

I am not looking to collect a whole set either. I will be releasing/trading some locally, so I suspect that I'll have about half of my coins to trade. I will do my best to honor trades so that those who want a whole set can get one, but since I'm not going for a whole set, I would generally prefer to trade for a non-Top 40 coin. If you've already arranged a trade with me, you're set.

Thanks,

Dave

What he said.... :blink:

Please update to...

I don't want a full set. I am willing to trade to others in the group who DO want to complete a set, but would like to trade for something other than the record coin. Until our individual coin orders are received, I am only setting up trades for the other records I do want to trade for.

I do not want a full set. I will gladly work with those that are trying to complete one. If I decide I want your record I will trade record for record. otherwise we will work somthing else out.

Nothing personal, but please don't contact me until records have arrived. I have way to many trades on my plate right now to keep track of :blink: .

What he said :blink:

Thanks,

Dave

What he said.... :)

:lol:Ditto what They said... :lol:

Slightly off topic here, but it relates...

I've always been on the purchasing side of coins, never traded or sold. Does anyone have a reliable online source for the small (preferrably plastic type) bubble mailers?

Thanks for your help!

Edited to remove question about shipping as I stumbled over SBD's post.

Edited by chancerider