Geocaching New Year's Resolutions

With the end of the year fast approaching and 2007 just around the corner, I thought it was time to start putting together my list of New Year's Resolutions.

Geocaching has grown into a big part of my life over the past year so I thought I should also think of some things related to caching that I would like to do better in the next year as well.

For one, I resolve to always have a camera in my geocaching bag and to post many more pictures with my logs to show appreciation for some for the great cache locations out there.

I'm curious if anyone else has any caching resolutions for the next year.

"I resolve to… ?"

Hide more difficult caches that will tend to be multi-staged, involving a hike and scenery, and consist of at least one ammo can.

Wipe out the remaining caches within 50 miles of home.

Find all of our neighboring city's most evil micro hider's caches.

Find all of our neighboring city's most evil puzzle hider's caches.

Reach 500 caches found.

Have at least as much fun in 2007 as I did in 2006.

My new year's resolutions,1# find more geocaches than I found in 2006,2# hind more geocaches than I hind in 2006, :huh: 3# type up better found it cache logs than I did in 2006, and last but not least become more hooked on geocaching. :(

I'd say find caches in two other states....Take my son out to get him started (h'es 1 month now)....Prolly won't do either, but hey, what are resolutions for?

Edit: Two other things - group caching and use at least 1 vacation/personal day from work to cache and log double digit finds that day.

--MGb

Edited by mgbmusic

Get back into picking up and moving TBs along - just kind of stopped looking at them sometime in the past few months. Also need to look through my son's toys and find any TBs he might accidently have taken. (found one the other night)

Also - plant some new caches at really cool spots. Find only caches that really interest me - not just because they exist.