Interest in Upstate SC Geocoin

rasj & Stacey

Our club, The Upstate South Carolina Geocachers Association, is making a geocoin! I would like to see how much interest there is from this group before we commit to numbers. The details are...

Trackable on GC.com with Icon

Size: 1 5/8"

Metals: Antique Bronze and Satin Nickel (not sure of quantity of each yet)

Colors: Enamel colors except for the yellow upstate. That will be glow in the dark.

Price: Not sure yet, depends on how many we mint

This isn't a pre-order or a reservation thread. I just want to know if there is any interest from this forums in our coin. We're sure excited about it!

front.jpgback.jpg

glowstate.jpgfront1.jpg

Thanks for the replies. This is both our club's first coin, and it's the first coin I have made. There is just so much to learn during this process. Just when I think I have a handle on things, I find out how much more there is to know. :)\

I will know by the end of the week how many coins we are going to mint. It's either going to be 250 or 500. Since our club is a relatively small one, we will more than likely make 250 coins. I will do a pre-order here starting in a couple of weeks. At that time I will post the price, quantity of each metal available, and expected ship date.

I will also post some better pictures of the coins. My camera just doesn't do the coins justice. They turned out really nice.

Thanks for the replies. This is both our club's first coin, and it's the first coin I have made. There is just so much to learn during this process. Just when I think I have a handle on things, I find out how much more there is to know. :)\

I will know by the end of the week how many coins we are going to mint. It's either going to be 250 or 500. Since our club is a relatively small one, we will more than likely make 250 coins. I will do a pre-order here starting in a couple of weeks. At that time I will post the price, quantity of each metal available, and expected ship date.

I will also post some better pictures of the coins. My camera just doesn't do the coins justice. They turned out really nice.

We would love to have one of each metal.