Anyone planning a coin for GW5?

UOTrackers

I was going to, but none of the coin manufacturers/mints are willing to encase spaghetti sauce under a glass covering on the coin. :cry:

AWE... no fair. I wanted one!!!!!!!! :wub: Seriously though will FSM be making an appearance at GW5 ?

And, no I won't be making a special coin for the event, but will be taking leftovers for trading with people there! I may go ahead and have Blind Acorn pins made for GW5 trading. :wub:

Edited by The Blind Acorn

I was going to, but none of the coin manufacturers/mints are willing to encase spaghetti sauce under a glass covering on the coin. :wub:

AWE... no fair. I wanted one!!!!!!!! :wub: Seriously though will FSM be making an appearance at GW5 ?

He/She makes appearance around where I live :cry:.

I was going to, but none of the coin manufacturers/mints are willing to encase spaghetti sauce under a glass covering on the coin. :wub:

He/She makes appearance around where I live :cry:.

Or so the rumors would have you believe.

Anyway, I'll likely be at GW5 but haven't yet decided if I'm going to do a coin of my own.

I was going to, but none of the coin manufacturers/mints are willing to encase spaghetti sauce under a glass covering on the coin. :cry:

AWE... no fair. I wanted one!!!!!!!! :cry: Seriously though will FSM be making an appearance at GW5 ?

He/She makes appearance around where I live :wub:.

Or so the rumors would have you believe.

Ah, but what rumors would that be? I only speak of what I know! :wub: