Looky Likey

I posted a similarity between Bill Oddie and Torry in another post. This time I hold my hand/paw up and admit I have a passing resemblance to a certain TV actor/presenter;

blackadder3_2.jpg

and I don't mean the one with the frilly tie!

BareClawz

aka Baldric

To my dismay I am the one with the resemblance to the one in the frilly tie.

Only problem is, that when people see the resemblance they don't say - 'Oh look you are like Blackadder' It's the other bloody character that he plays that gets mentioned!!

I look a lot like Captain Mainwaring I'm told (but not as much as my late Dad who was his spitting image). Thank God I have no suitable pictures and the video of me rebadging my company (RAOC) to squadron (RLC) in 1993 doesn't work here as it looks like Arthur Lowe in DPM combats!

Edited by Mr Nibbler

Have been told on many, many occasions that I have a face with an uncanny likeness to,

An accident. :shocked:

What a great new name you could have..."The Accident"....and your parents could vouch for it too.

JML...I hope I didn't cause offence with the above flippent comment?

Edited by currykev
PS...SP must have shelled out some serious wedge for that pic... :shocked:
See you in court ;)

I'll have you know they were very nice ladies (the one on my right is the greetings card and gift wrap buyer for Tesco, for example) who I happened to get on well with at the ETO show. But it wasn't all cool photos... :(

less-sexy.jpg

Edited by Simply Paul

Sorry to hijack your thread Kev. Normal service will be returned shortly.

In reply, Helen, who drives a Ka and still play-fights with her brother, used to work for a firm called ID Lubes. They make lube, amongst other things. As a favour she was helping out on their stand for the show. She usually wears silver thigh boots at such events, and even though she left them at home this time, it was still a pleasure to see her <_<

helen-d.jpg

Sorry to hijack your thread Kev. Normal service will be returned shortly.

In reply, Helen, who drives a Ka and still play-fights with her brother, used to work for a firm called ID Lubes. They make lube, amongst other things. As a favour she was helping out on their stand for the show. She usually wears silver thigh boots at such events, and even though she left them at home this time, it was still a pleasure to see her <_<

helen-d.jpg

that's not work