New Icon

gps_junky

OK, I got the asnwere to how to change the "Tadpole" now I just want to know where I can get a cool icon there. I see some pritty cool ones and wanted one like that. Is there a place on the net? Or do I have to scan one into the puter? I don't like looking at me every time Im in the forums. I MEAN, HAY LOOK AT THAT GOOD LOOKING GUY! But you know what I mean. I only can look at me a little bit. And how do I get it on my contoles? (Don't give me too much crap, it was a bad hair day that day) I STILL LIKE WHAT I SEE!lol

Edited by gps_junky

Get a spell checker first. Icons and pictures come later.

Perhaps you could find a way to be nice. :rolleyes:

He asked a legitimate question. Besides you never know - there are learning disabilities and imagine that there are people out there who just can't spell....

To answer the question originally asked. You upload a picture on your "My Cache Page" under Avatar, but it looks like you figured it out. :P

You got good advice about the avatar.....and you deserve a nicer welcome than you got.

Soooo...welcome to geocaching and the forums. Glad to have you here. :rolleyes:

Some people act on impulse, we all have our own difficulties.

Editted to Add: Sorry, just noticed you've been caching since March 04, but relatively new to the forums with 9 posts. Anyway....welcome.

Edited by Faith the Aquariaqueen

Wow! I didn't think people would be that upset, I was kind of in a hurry when I posted that above entry and didn't think spelling was a big thing. COULD YOU READ IT? Just a quick question and am very sorry for all your troble of reading crap spelling. I HOPE I DON"T OFFEND YOU AGAIN! I type a little to quick and most of the time don't relize that I had a messup..... THE main question is, WHERE DO I GET THE ICON? WHATS THE WEB SITE?

Wow! I didn't think people would be that upset, I was kind of in a hurry when I posted that above entry and didn't think spelling was a big thing. COULD YOU READ IT? Just a quick question and am very sorry for all your troble of reading crap spelling. I HOPE I DON"T OFFEND YOU AGAIN! I type a little to quick and most of the time don't relize that I had a messup..... THE main question is, WHERE DO I GET THE ICON? WHATS THE WEB SITE?

Try finding a public domain picture you like or think fits your personality. They are all over the web. Make sure it has been released into public domain. If the picture isn't public domain, you shouldn't use the artist's hard work with out their permission.

BTW, for typing my messages, I do it first in outlook and spell check the entire post. I can't sple fer beanz either. My biggest issue is I don't proof my post before I release it into the wilds..