Yet Another Celebrity In Our Midst

joefrog

I only recently learned that another geocacher is a celebrity -- or at least, he's going to be! He's got a CD coming out right away. I didn't know he was a singer until tonight.

You know how some people say "I'm a singer!" and you cringe, knowing that they are really going to suck, and you will have to smile and nod? Didn't happen. I had to worm the website out of him, and I thought it was pretty good stuff!

I have no stake in his publicity... but I do love good music (he sings country) and would love to see him succeed! Anybody want to hear it, or would this be considered a "commercial post?"

I have no stake in his publicity... but I do love good music (he sings country) and would love to see him succeed! Anybody want to hear it, or would this be considered a "commercial post?"

Sure, who is it? I listen to Country, I'll probably hear him if he's on the radio.

Me to. I don't think its a commericial post. Shouldn't be any different from someone posting a link to back pack they use.

Hey Joe,

Thanks for the compliments in your post about me. I hope that you enjoy your CD. If you have anyone else that wants to speak to me or anything let me know or give them my email addy. Again thanks for your support.

Gaits

a.k.a Darren Knight

I got him hooked on Thanksgiving day and we do a lot of travelling to events. I admit I'm jealous he nailed his 1k in the time it took me to hit 100, but the laughs we have shared and friends we have made have been the most important things. I wonder if he will fess up to the story of the "wagging tree?"