Wsga 2006 Campout - Lake Chelan

FluteFace

Okie dokie...I'll take the kindling out...again. :P

Ambrosia, I think I'll be stopping at your house tomorrow and picking up my coat after all...just in case of rain... :laughing:

I'll call when I'm close.

Ack. Does that mean I hafta find it? :laughing:

And I hafta take a shower? <_<:laughing::P

That's OK...I'll just bring a coat I have here... ;)

Okie dokie...I'll take the kindling out...again. :P

Ambrosia, I think I'll be stopping at your house tomorrow and picking up my coat after all...just in case of rain... :laughing:

Ack. Does that mean I hafta find it? :laughing:

And I hafta take a shower? <_<:laughing::P

That's OK...I'll just bring a coat I have here... ;)

I'll glance around tonight. If I find it, I'll let you know.

Okie dokie...I'll take the kindling out...again. :laughing:

RWW advised me there may be fires allowed in the fire rings. It's iffy either way but the local camp site store does sell wood in the event we can burn have a fire.

I added two more caches to the Bookmark. They are, "Cottonwood", and "Forest Service Bling Bling".

They are in the bookmark for people needing to get page 98. The cache up Stehekin may be too long and difficult to do while taking the ferry. So if you are doing page 98, you can do the Entiat loop and catch these two caches.

I added two more caches to the Bookmark. They are, "Cottonwood", and "Forest Service Bling Bling".

They are in the bookmark for people needing to get page 98. The cache up Stehekin may be too long and difficult to do while taking the ferry Lady of the Lake. So if you are doing page 98, you can do the Entiat loop and catch these two caches.

Fixed

They are in the bookmark for people needing to get page 98. The cache up Stehekin may be too long and difficult to do while taking the ferry Lady of the Lake. So if you are doing page 98, you can do the Entiat loop and catch these two caches.

Fixed

:laughing::laughing:

Fixed

:laughing::laughing:

So are these planned for the Friday or Saturday? What other plans are there for Saturday?

cheers,

Poppa J

Fixed

;);)

So are these planned for the Friday or Saturday? What other plans are there for Saturday?

cheers,

Poppa J

"Plans, plans! We don't need no stinkin' plans." Actually you are pretty much on your own for most everything. We do have a schedule of events around here somewhere, but as for caching you be on your own.

They are in the bookmark for people needing to get page 98. The cache up Stehekin may be too long and difficult to do while taking the ferry. So if you are doing page 98, you can do the Entiat loop and catch these two caches.

Again, thanks! You might want to add the Campout itself, so the bookmark list will appear on that cache page. I went there to grab it, before coming back here.

Again, thanks! You might want to add the Campout itself, so the bookmark list will appear on that cache page. I went there to grab it, before coming back here.

Done, thanks. ;)

Campout linky

Posted these already to another thread.

Important info on two Chelan caches:

*whew*

'Tudles :D just replaced my cache RiverWalk for me. I've enabled it, and hopefully anyone who hasn't gotten it yet will be able to get it in their PQ. It's also in the bookmark.

Snow Cache may also be unavailable. Read the last two logs.

'Tudles was just driving by it and saw all the construction and called me about it.