All Change Again!

davy boy

Updated max number of pocket queries to 40. No change on the per day pocket query creation.

I think this means you can have 40 setup but still can only run up to 5 a day and no more than 20 a week. Correct me if I an wrong

Milton

Edited by Moote
Yep, but that is good for me, so I can have loads of PQ centres set up ready to run for various hot spots that I might want to go to for caching trips.

I'm regularly having to delete the 20th PQ, yet I run just a few a day max.

Ah yes I see what you mean now, putting it that way it is very good indeed

WHERE HAS THE ARCHIVE OPTION GONE !! ??

The Archive button is still on all my caches, between Upload Images and Disable Listing, towards the top right corner. Are you sure you're logged in and looking at your own cache? Option B, You're logging a 'Should be Archived' note - and that's still there on the drop-down menu. Can you be clearer about what the problem is?

SP

WHERE HAS THE ARCHIVE OPTION GONE !! ?? 

The Archive button is still on all my caches, between Upload Images and Disable Listing, towards the top right corner. Are you sure you're logged in and looking at your own cache? Option B, You're logging a 'Should be Archived' note - and that's still there on the drop-down menu. Can you be clearer about what the problem is?

Previously on one's main page you could find on the right an option to see what was in the queue for approval and what you had had archived. That seems to have gone. I suppose the queue will show again if there's anything in the queue but the archive was useful to refresh me on what I might want to bring back to life. Obviously if you had recorded the GC num of the archive then you can still go to it - errr but I had relied on this and hadnt kept the GC nums. Not a big prob but it annoys me.

PS news on coins??

Cache Page: You must now log in before you can see coordinates for cache listings.

... and to use the "Find ... nearby caches ... " functions

Personally I don't like this one, what difference does it make if you are logged in or not? ... or is it to stop other people/software poaching cache co-ords :lol:

Also, if you open link within an email - a'la Notification Service - you need to login with every link you open unless you use "Remember Me", which for either the security conscious or those that may surf at work is not such a great idea! :ph34r::ph34r: