Ape Cache

Nerves

Owie, owie, owie...

The feet and knee are NOT happy with me...but the adventure was definitely worth it.

It was a pleasure to meet you, Nerves, I'm just sorry we were all too sore to do any more caches on the way back down the hill. Hope to see you again someday and good luck with your next Project APE cache with the magking1971 USA Geocoin. :rolleyes:

dadgum me and my idiot brain.. thought this was being planned for November, not October. Couse, I was sick with a cold esterday anyway, so I suppose it's for the better.

Hmm... I wonder if I could get to that P&R by bus...

This couldn't be done in November. The tunnel closes at the end of the month and will remain closed until next Spring. There are buses to the P&R, but not to the parking lot at the pass.

This couldn't be done in November. The tunnel closes at the end of the month and will remain closed until next Spring. There are buses to the P&R, but not to the parking lot at the pass.

Now, see.. that I didn't know. Ah well, I hope it can wait till spring. The remainder of my month is going to be _very_ busy every weekend... about the only chance is a quick day trip on one day of the last weekend, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm back in New England now and just wanted to say that I had a really great time meeting all of you: Allanon, Anonymous and his dad (Tory?), Recdiver, Mtn10Bike, Andrew & his wife, and Talk2Animals. Hope I mentioned everyone - if not, I aplogize.

Geocaching with all of you was alot of fun and I'm so glad we could all get together to do this. Thanks again!

I'm glad I read the log. I thought you were throwing dirt at Nerves. Boy, that cigarette guy really was a jerk.

:o

No way, I like Nerves. She's a very nice lady!!!

I was talking about that dirt-bag that wouldn't help her and left her just laying there...I just can't believe people like that... :cool:

I'm glad I read the log. I thought you were throwing dirt at Nerves. Boy, that cigarette guy really was a jerk.

:o

No way, I like Nerves. She's a very nice lady!!!

I was talking about that dirt-bag that wouldn't help her and left her just laying there...I just can't believe people like that... :cool:

What a jerk. I hope he gets beat up by geocachers.

Thank you all for the kind words. Heck, I dunno....the guy was different - what can I say? One of my thoughts was, 'does he think I'm faking it?' I know if any of you folks were there I would've been taken care of :rolleyes:

Anyway....at least I had the presence of mind to pull my torso over to where I could grab my GPRr and retrieve it. I'd really be mad if I left that behind!