Sign in to follow this  
Followers 33
Noddy

Milestones

Thanks.

Well done Huskies (2400) and Hesamati (1000). :D New ones off the beaten track, Hesamati? I need a 4x4. :laughing:

Wow - I go away for a few days and all the milestones get made - congrats Huskies, Hesamati and terunkie - many more to you all!

Wow you guys - well done to Huskies, Hesamati and Terunkie - racking them up. Here in New Hampshire not so many caches but I did my first one on the area by cycle. Was funny as I got to GZ in my usual enthusiasm then realised that I only had my SA caches loaded so had to cycle back, load the NH ones and return so I guess the cache was actually done twice! Miss all you guys!

Belated well dones to Terunkie, Huskies & Hesamati (the 1,000 is rather special!!) - WELL DONE!!

Paddawan --- 1500 caches today...

Well done Paddy... :grin:

Congrats!!! And on one of mine - a challenge responsible for over 13% of those finds :D

Well done Brianhfox on the big 1000

Congratulations!!

Indeed - and that on my scuba cache near Brits. I'm so glad you finally got around to do it!! ;):D

Congrats from us on the 1000 as well!

Well done on joining the ton club Brian - great achievement. Sad I missed your recent challenges - nicely done on those. All the best.

Well done on your 1,000 Brian and thanks for some great hides too! I look forward to doing some of your Challenge caches when next back in Cape Town at Christmas...enjoy your next 1,000!!

Well done Terunkies - loved our hikes together. Heres to many more for you guys and by the way - LOVE your signature phrase!

So many special milestones have been achieved at Mega SA, but one of the greatest must surely be iPajero reaching 7000 finds! Our congratulations and best wishes to them both - very well done! Continue having lots of fun finding plenty more go those little boxes!

Congratulations iPajero on your 7000 - a fantastic achievement! . . . and to MnCo on your 1000 - great stuff. Wishing you both much more GC fun!!

Congrats to YSBEER & HOVELJ who both got the 1000 milestone at the MEGA.

Also a BIG congrats top the ENTIRE MEGA team - well done on a great milestone!