Sign in to follow this  
Followers 33
Noddy

Milestones

Wee done to my grandson skollie-p who climbed Onrust Mountain to find his 200th cache! Many more smilies!

Well done to adilawson on reaching 900 - almost at the big one !!!

Good one adilawson - many many more!

Wee done to my grandson skollie-p who climbed Onrust Mountain to find his 200th cache! Many more smilies!

Well done - that's great - took me 5 years to get there!

Well done to adilawson on reaching 900 - almost at the big one !!!

No moss under your feet Adilawson - well done!

Congrats to Danie Viljoen on your 2800 !!! Great to have met you in Lesotho recently.

Congrats to skollie-p, adilawson and Danie. :D

On a personal note, seeing as there is a general lack of caches around Indonesia I've had to focus on other things... To that end, I've finally managed to get my first earthcache published. :) The review process was a much longer, more tedious process than initially expected - took just over a month of back and forth to eventually get it published - but a good learning experience nonetheless. And thus I can now present to the world Geothermal SCUBA (GC3DP13). As far as I can tell this is only the 3rd earthcache in the world which actually requires the user to go diving (there are a few others that have a SCUBA attribute but the questions can be answered without doing any diving). :D

Edited by brianhfox

I've finally managed to get my first earthcache published. :) The review process was a much longer, more tedious process than initially expected - took just over a month of back and forth to eventually get it published - but a good learning experience nonetheless. And thus I can now present to the world Geothermal SCUBA (GC3DP13). As far as I can tell this is only the 3rd earthcache in the world which actually requires the user to go diving (there are a few others that have a SCUBA attribute but the questions can be answered without doing any diving). :D

Congrats on the Earthcache - it looks amazing - well done!

I've finally managed to get my first earthcache published. :)Geothermal SCUBA (GC3DP13).

Nice one! Would have loved doing it - but the closest I'll get is lying in bath with the hot water tap running... Probably why photos are now OPTIONAL...

Congratulations, Cownchicken! 3000 finds - very well done!

Wow - well done to CnC - great stuff!

Well done to CARBON HUNTER on the big 1000

Living back in South Africa again has boosted the numbers somewhat. One day when I am big I will find 1000 too!

Belated congratulations to CnC on your 3000 and Carbon Hunter on your 1000 caches - well done! great stuff! Wishing you lots more Happy Caching!!

Thank you for the wishes all - it has been a most enjoyable journey and thanks to all the cachers and my family who have been part of the journey.

Well done Carbon Hunter - certainly a wonderful milestone and one for me that took a looooooooong time!

Table top Trove on Table Mountain had its 600th find recently! If one imagined all those that had found it sharing a beer together, there would be quite a crowd!

We hit 200 finds today. What an awesome day!!! The first hundred were the hardest as we were totally new to the game. Thanks much to all the great hiders out there! Heres to the next 100... :) cheers

We hit 200 finds today. What an awesome day!!! The first hundred were the hardest as we were totally new to the game. Thanks much to all the great hiders out there! Heres to the next 100... :) cheers

Well done - great to see the numers growing

Baie geluk Technonut met die 1500 merk, mag daar sommer nog baie kom!

BAIE GELUK TEAM IPAJERO MET 6500. DIT IS 'N BESONDERE MYLPAAL!!

Edited by louwtjievdw

Congrats to the Huskies on reaching 2400 !!!

Another great milestone - well done Huskies!

So many of the "senior" cachers (and I do not mean age - but experience :P hittiong big milestones.

Well done to all and for setting targets for all of us to follow in.

Well done to LittleClan for finally making his 600th cache.

After introducing so may of us to the game, we all seem to have overtaken him.

Now onwards to the 750 and 1000.

Thanks everyone! A 1000 at Hartswater nogal! We had a lot of fun this holiday and also planted a bunch, so keep an eye open for some off the beaten track caches, way off the beaten track in some cases... :D