San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

FATTBOY's stuck on 999.  There's got to be at least one more 1/1 out there that he hasn't already found!  ;)

:back:;) Come one come all Witness Fattboy going for his 1000th find at Past the point of no return. I'm going to pour pigs blood on his back to lure the phantom out cause nobody will believe he's doing a cache rating above a 1/1. So the hunt begins around 7:30 sat. morning. This is history in the making. :mad::mad:

Edited by team fatman
FATTBOY's stuck on 999.  There's got to be at least one more 1/1 out there that he hasn't already found!  ;)

:back:;) Come one come all Witness Fattboy going for his 1000th find at Past the point of no return. I'm going to pour pigs bleed on his back to lure the phantom out cause nobody will believe he's doing a cache rating above a 1/1. So the hunt begins around 7:30 sat. morning. This is history in the making. :mad::mad:

WooooHoooooo! Take lots of pictures!

Edited by FlagMan

:back:;) Come one come all Witness Fattboy going for his 1000th find at Past the point of no return. I'm going to pour pigs bleed on his back to lure the phantom out cause nobody will believe he's doing a cache rating above a 1/1. So the hunt begins around 7:30 sat. morning. This is history in the making. :mad::mad:

WooooHoooooo! Take lots of pictures!

We won't need no flashlights will just use the flash from the camera

Edited by team fatman
IT WILL BE PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN.

B) FATTBOY  B)

He survived, and got the find for 1000. Good Job FATTBOY. :D I will never look at a fence the same. B) can't wait for the pictures.

:(B):(Whooo Hoo!! Congratulations, FATTBOY B)B)B)

Congrats to TrailGators for 1000!! (I saw him do it too!)

B)B)B)And a BIG Congratulations to TrailGators. B)B)B)

Way to Go!!

IT WILL BE PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN.

:D FATTBOY  :(

He survived, and got the find for 1000. Good Job FATTBOY. B) I will never look at a fence the same. B) can't wait for the pictures.

B)B)B)Whooo Hoo!! Congratulations, FATTBOY B)B)B)

Congrats to TrailGators for 1000!! (I saw him do it too!)

B)B):DAnd a BIG Congratulations to TrailGators. :DB)B)

Way to Go!!

Congrats to Fattboy and Trailgators for their 1000th!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!! :(B)

A note posted by Tuna on San Diego Ocean View (Double Peak Summit)

"Congratulations, Trailgator! Double Peak was a great view when I stashed that cache up there, and is still a great view! Today I was birding on Palomar Mountain at 5200 feet elevation and could see the trees on Double Peak, the building on Frank's Peak and the radio antenna above Lake San Marco through my binoculars. The views were incredible. The mountains on Santa Catalina Island were 3D in the low sun instead of just silhoutees of mountain shapes as seen from the coast. It is an honor to be the host for your 1000th cache! All my best! - Tuna - Life is short. Bird (or geocache) often. www.sdnature.com"

:laughing: :laughing: I'm not sure "Congratulations" are in order, but it was a year ago today that I stumbled into these Forums . . . :laughing:

I didn't find my first cache until January 17, so the true addiction didn't begin until that day. :laughing:

Thanks to everyone who makes this wonderful activity possible and for having a role in something that changed my life! :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: I'm not sure "Congratulations" are in order, but it was a year ago today that I stumbled into these Forums . . .  :laughing:

I didn't find my first cache until January 17, so the true addiction didn't begin until that day. :laughing:

Thanks to everyone who makes this wonderful activity possible and for having a role in something that changed my life!  :laughing:

A couple of months back, I tried to get Caching B-Day's added to this thread....Anyhow Happy 1st Caching Birthday Miragee! :laughing:

Edited by TrailGators

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE HITTING PERSONAL MILESTONES!

WOW! THERE SEEMS TO BE A CACHING FRENZY IN SAN DIEGO!

I THINK KAWIKATURN'S LIST IS A GREAT WAY TO KEEP TRACK OF EVERYONE. I'LL HAVE TO ADD THAT LINK TO MY FAVORITES TO BE ABLE TO SEE HOW EVERYONE IS SHATTERING MILESTONE AFTER MILESTONE. :laughing:

I'D CONGRATULATE EVERYONE IN BIG COLORED PRINT BUT I HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO IT YET. LOL! THESE BIG LETTERS WILL HAVE TO DO FOR NOW. :laughing::laughing:

Tinfoil-Hat Head

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE HITTING PERSONAL MILESTONES!

WOW!  THERE SEEMS TO BE A CACHING FRENZY IN SAN DIEGO!

I THINK KAWIKATURN'S LIST IS A GREAT WAY TO KEEP TRACK OF EVERYONE.  I'LL HAVE TO ADD THAT LINK TO MY FAVORITES TO BE ABLE TO SEE HOW EVERYONE IS SHATTERING MILESTONE AFTER MILESTONE.  :laughing:

I'D CONGRATULATE EVERYONE IN BIG COLORED PRINT BUT I HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO IT YET. LOL! THESE BIG LETTERS WILL HAVE TO DO FOR NOW.  :laughing:  :laughing:

Tinfoil-Hat Head

It looks like S-Z on Kawikaturn's list is dominating!! :laughing:

Kawikaturn needs to add you guys to the dominant S-Z group! :laughing:

P.S. To change the font:

1) Highlight the text you want to change

2) Select font size from the dropdown box on top.

*You can also change the color the same way!

Edited by TrailGators
THANKS, TRAILGATORS!

Is there some secret hazing ritual we must undergo to get on kawikaturn's list?  :laughing:

or are we just out of the loop?  :laughing:

Tinfoil

He probably couldn't find you guys because your Tinfoil profile is not your real profile. YOu might want to put a link on your Tinfoil profile to your real profile!

Adding that link is another thing I don't know how to do... :laughing:

THANKS, TRAILGATORS!

Is there some secret hazing ritual we must undergo to get on kawikaturn's list?  :laughing:

or are we just out of the loop?  :laughing:

Tinfoil

He probably couldn't find you guys because your Tinfoil profile is not your real profile. YOu might want to put a link on your Tinfoil profile to your real profile!

Adding that link is another thing I don't know how to do... :laughing:

I'll email the HTML that you need to add to your Tinfoil profile to do that!