Army Decon Containers.

Hello,

My family and I did our first three Geocaches today and we're already hooked!

We're hoping to setup our own cache soon and are looking for a U.K site that sells 'Army Decon Containers', if we can't find any we'll just have to use a tuppaware container and some camouflage netting. :yikes: I must admit I'm surprised how accurate my Garmin Legend is, took us straight to the cache every time!

Thanks,

Xiwolf

You can always try the link on our geocaching portal under accessories

Geocaching Portal

Best Regards :yikes:  :P

Don't see decon containers at any of the links here either.

The fact is that they are not easy to find in the UK, if at all. If you can find them on ebay, especially as cheap as 60p, then snap them up. That's a real bargain.

Even on ebay in the US they work out at almost £3.00 each when you include shipping to a US address.

Decon on ebay

I use them a lot as they are excellent little boxes, ideal for hiding in small crevices, but so far the only place I've found them is in the States.

HTH

-

Edited by SlytherinAlex
And they're all sold in less than 1 hour. (Now Alex kicks himself and thinks "I should have made them more expensive!" B) )

Not really. I thought I had priced them pretty fairly, especially with the free shipping.

I'm kicking myself for not getting more containers but as you can imagine they take up a fair space in a suitcase as they don't stack inside each other.

Also with the prospect of tight security at US airports last week, I packed them all open and empty. I could have made more space stuffing them with travel bug tags.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=5789038627

I still have two Decon containers left, but don't see the need to pay Ebay to sell them now. First come, first served by email.

Alex.