$50 For A Pic And A Waypoint

Curious George

Sorry to keep bugging my friends to the south - I'm trying to locate a grave site that is in or around Benton City, Washington. The grave belongs to Tony Gonzalez and it is supposed to be well known to the locals. I require a picture of the grave as well as an accurate waypoint. If someone is willing to help I'll gladly pay you $50 for your troubles.....I'd go myself but I live in Victoria and with the cost of the ferries etc. it makes more sense to see if I can find someone to help me.

If you're interested, please get in touch. Time is a bit of an issue so I'm hoping that someone in the area would be willing to help out. Thanks.......

Sure - it's part of a cache related contest which is not listed on this site. It involves finding a series of clues which eventually lead to a final location. This particular contest started on Vancouver Island, then it lead to several locations in Utah - we have some people down there working on those clues.

From the last position in Utah we had to do a projection which leads to Benton City. Somewhere in Benton City is a grave site for Tony Gonzalez - we need a photo of the grave and an accurate waypoint. Then from that waypoint we have to do another projection to locate the next clue in Utah. Our Utah partners are ready to head out next weekend, but we need an accurate waypoint for the grave to know where to send them. Unfortunately time is running out as this contest ends on June 1st.

If we're able to complete the tasks we get $500 which will be split up according to how much work everyone did. If you're interested let me know..... :(

If you don't get a better offer, I'll be driving by there this Sunday on my way to Idaho and could spend a little time looking for it but would be pressed for time so couldn't spend a lot of time on it and if the hotel has wireless as advertised I could send you the info late Sunday.

Let me know.