My Own Distribution Map

rjt

It would never be accurrate. It would only be a estimate at greatest.

When driving to a cache (most caches I visit anyways), you are constantly looking for the correct entry. Sometimes you drive miles out of the way.

In order to compute distance travelled from cache to cache, you would need to use the grid coordinates of each cache - which are straight line (point a to point :P calculations. Therefore the actual milage you travelled from cache a to cache b - or from your home coords to a cache, would not compare to the milage from your GPS or from that calculated from GeoCaching.com - if they were to ever invoke such a concept on their website.

You would be best suited to keep track of milage on your own.

sholmes

Many of us usa Microsoft Streets & Trips or MapPoint to create maps which show all of the caches that we have found. From this, it would be relatively simple to create a route to all of the caches, in order, thereby giving you that which you seek.

Edited by sbell111
Every TB has it's own travelling map. Why can't hunter have his own hunting map shows where he has visited? :D:P

You can with Pocket Queries, just make a PQ that list cache you have FOUND and down load it then you can load it into you mapping software. Seems simple to me.

cheers