Local Reviewer?

Sugar Glider Sweatshop

We're trying to get approval for a virtual site. Based on feedback, and reading the submission guidelines, it appears that we ought to approach our "Local Reviewer". But we can't find any information on who that is or how to contact them. Please help! We live in Seattle - how much more/less accurate do we need to be, and what do we do? ;)

Thanks in advance!!

There are four reviewers that I know of here in the Seattle Area.

Team-Misguided seems to be the ones that approve most of my caches, but Moun10Bike does a good share also. PNWADMIN is a fairly new cache reviewer also for this area.

Remember to review the guidelines for virtuals carefully. Don't be dissapointed if a virtual does not get approved.

According to the stats I have there were only two virtuals approved in all of Washington State in 2004 and none so far this year.

Right Wing Wacko is correct, the names he listed are the active reviewers for Washington. Feel free to email me or any of the others listed with your idea. Please include as much detail as possible and pictures if possible. I will be happy to work with you to get your cache listed.

This is the best way to get a virtual approved. Work directly with the reviewer.

I would like to add that if you already have a cache that has been approved, if you look in the lower left corner of your cache page, there is all the information you will need for who your local approver is.

I don't think we have had any problem that could not be worked out or explained away.

I might add that I think we have the best Cache Reviewers in the country!

My caches have always been approved quickly, and when there has been a problem, they worked with me to get it corrected.

[there.... does this mean that I can skip the paypal "gratuity" next time?  B)  :lol:  :blink: ]

How much is your "paypal gratuity"? I have been sending Starbucks and doughnuts gift certificates. Maybe your idea is cheaper.

Logscaler

[there.... does this mean that I can skip the paypal "gratuity" next time?  :blink:  B)  :( ]

How much is your "paypal gratuity"? I have been sending Starbucks and doughnuts gift certificates. Maybe your idea is cheaper.

Logscaler

There's your problem Logscaler, I don't drink coffee.

RWW--Nope you still have to pay up just like anyone else. :lol:

Team Misguided:

You said to email you if we wanted more help, but when I went to user_lookup and clicked on "send message", all I got was a blank screen. I'm beginning to feel like I should just give up, but not just because of that! I'd prefer not to discuss it in an open forum, but what choice do I have if I can't email you? Also: anyone know why I'm having such a big problem posting messages in Groundspeak in my OWN forum?? Why do I have to log in again when coming from a link in my OWN user account?

Sigh. B)

Team Misguided:

You said to email you if we wanted more help, but when I went to user_lookup and clicked on "send message", all I got was a blank screen. I'm beginning to feel like I should just give up, but not just because of that! I'd prefer not to discuss it in an open forum, but what choice do I have if I can't email you? Also: anyone know why I'm having such a big problem posting messages in Groundspeak in my OWN forum?? Why do I have to log in again when coming from a link in my OWN user account?

Sigh. ;)

I've sent you an email. You should be able to reply directly to it.

I might add that I think we have the best Cache Reviewers in the country!

[there.... does this mean that I can skip the paypal "gratuity" next time?  ;)  :D  :D ]

Logscaler

I've found if you feed them once in a while, it helps. :D

Team Misguided:

Sigh. ;)

Either you're forgetting to check the box to Remember You on login, or you have something eating your cookies, and you'll need to either disable it, or tell it to trust this forum.