Signs

I have in the past conducted a series of tests on microbiological content of bottled and tap water as well as mineral contents, hardness etc. Tap water always contained the least number of bugs of the water tested. Hardness of water arround the country varies immensly from arround 50ppm to nearly 300ppm in some areas. This is why tea and coffe never taste the same when you are away from home.

Dasani (remember?) is so intensively filtered that they have to add minerals after processing so that the water tastes of something.

Edit to add Link to FSA website search for bottled water

Was this before you took up Geocaching to while away those mispent hours??? B)

This one is just on the other side of town from me. Says a lot for the local council's quality control

I wish I had a photo of one of our company divisions latest offering. The cover boasts...

SURFACE DATA LOGGING QUALITY CONTROL QUIDE

Now thats just really taking the proverbial

;):D

Martin

Edited by Team Maddie UK
Longfram Kev wrote:

How do I insert a picture ?????

First you need to put it on the web somewhere. You may have free webspace with your ISP, for example. Put it on there, view it in your web browser, then copy the url (the web address) from the address bar.

Or you can post in on gc.com: Go to "My Account", then "Edit Profile". Scroll down to "Your Avatar". Beside it, under "Your Photo", click on "Choose Profile Image". Then click on "upload a new image". When the image has uploaded, go back to the "Choose Profile Image" page. Click on the photo to get it to the top as the main image. Then click on it again. You should now see it on a page of its own. Copy the url (something like http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/xxxxxxxx.jpg) from the address bar in your web browser.

Now make your forum post in the usual way. When you get to the point where you want the picture, click on the "IMG" button above the text entry box. Paste in the url and it's done. You'll see a chunk of code in your message - carry on typing after it.

Edited by Bill D (wwh)
This one is just on the other side of town from me. Says a lot for the local council's quality control  :unsure:

lorries.jpg

You can log a locationless with that.... GCB2EC

Cheers, Pharisee!

Me and the trusty Legend will be heading to the other side of town as soon as I can get there!

(Hope to God no-one else knows where this one is!!!)