What Can I Build With Them?

I went into the 'Boots' in Clacton on saturday. I thought that I would get a few more 35mm film containers for micros.

" Have you got any of those that you don't want" I asked pointing at one that the assistant was holding.

" How many do you want" she asked.

"I'll take as many as you can spare" said I.

Handing over a big bag full she told me " we chuck them out normaly"

After sorting them out I have ended up with 272 with lids.

WARNING There is expected to be a glut of 'Micro caches in many areas in the near future' :):rolleyes::P

I went into the 'Boots' in Clacton on saturday. I thought that I would get a few more 35mm film containers for micros.

" Have you got any of those that you don't want" I asked pointing at one that the assistant was holding.

" How many do you want" she asked.

"I'll take as many as you can spare" said I.

Handing over a big bag full she told me " we chuck them out normaly"

After  sorting them out I have ended up with 272 with lids.

WARNING There is expected to be a glut of 'Micro caches in many areas in the near future' :D  :rolleyes:  :P

While I was looking for a local cache, I stumbled across several 100 of the canisters that someone had thrown away.

Maybe we can start a game of swaps :)

good luck finding and gluing on thjose magnetic strips from fridge seals. It took me ages to do 30 on the edge and on the lid :rolleyes::P:):D

For a little while I have been raiding discarded fridges for the magnetic strips. So I have a 'few' yards of them. I use 'Bostic Impact'. After a while while inhaling the fumes it gets quite enjoyable.

I saw this 'Fridge' the other day and I had to climp over pile of rubish to get to it.

Cutting away the plasic to get to the magnetic strips. There was none. Why? It was a top loader. 'Bloody Fool' <_<

McDeHack wrote:

After sorting them out I have ended up with 272 with lids.

Sounds like a 273 stage multi coming soon... :laughing:

or a power-cache trail along your nearest canal (1 every 0.1 miles gives 27 miles of caches.... should be possible in a day cycling :rolleyes:

After  sorting them out I have ended up with 272 with lids.

A film can is the perfect size to put a carrier bag in. I put the lid on, and stick a sticker on the cannister saying that it is a "cache in trash out bag".

A new carrier bag can be put back into the cannister and placed in another cache.

I turned one into a travelbug too :laughing:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=61849

Sarah

Sounds like a 273 stage multi coming soon... :o

or a power-cache trail along your nearest canal (1 every 0.1 miles gives 27 miles of caches.... should be possible in a day cycling :)

Now it is funny you should say that. I live very near to the River Lea (some spell it Lee) It is a navigation canal. I was thinking of doing just this but in some places a tupper could be placed. The tow path is cycle friendly as I have been up as far as Ware in Hertford in the past.

Now it is funny you should say that. I live very near to the River Lea (some spell it Lee) It is a navigation canal. I was thinking of doing just this but in some places a tupper could be placed. The tow path is cycle friendly as I have been up as far as Ware in Hertford in the past.

Imagine your COTM score!!!! You'd win for the year in one month alone..... hehe

WARNING

posts like this can lead to posts like "too many micros"

good luck finding and gluing on thjose magnetic strips from fridge seals. It took me ages to do 30 on the edge and on the lid :):laughing::huh::)

Sorry if its a basic question, but I am new to this, but why glue the magnetic strips on??

WARNING

posts like this can lead to posts like "too many micros"

good luck finding and gluing on thjose magnetic strips from fridge seals. It took me ages to do 30 on the edge and on the lid  :)  :laughing:  :huh:  :)

Sorry if its a basic question, but I am new to this, but why glue the magnetic strips on??

Not wishing to give the micro game away look at the parks in london (type Hyde into the search page on the main site) and the reason for magnets should become clear.