Windsor Area Cachers

Team Tigger International

Well, I obviously don't read the forums much, 'cause I just now noticed your topic, Tigger!

Yes, I'd be interested, with PumpkinOneA. Unfortunately, I'm working a lot of mandatory OT right now and a lot of dates don't work for me (including the April 16 one) but if work schedules permit me to make it to any future event caches you might have, I'll be there!

- hamgran

(Ingersoll, Ontario)

"Lest We Forget" has been interesting to watch this week.

popcorn.gif

I am sure "Pot of Gold" will be amusing too in the future. I guess the 8 of us at the event can laugh a little at the pain we all went through, all of us searching for that hour or was it more ?

What aches me is that Young Riverside and I had found a similar cache in a similar location not 2 weeks prior as part of a multi stage but neither of us remembered to think "Outside the Box".

:D Congratulations to Young Riverside !! He found his 50th cache yesterday. It was among one of 13 for the day. He also got a FTF for the Wolcott Dam cache and found Son of Cyclops mini ammo can at the Wolcott Mills Metro Park geocaching event yesterday.

Great job !!

1: Oh Bother! (and I'm not just kissing up -- it was great!)

2: Riverside Rocks -- a pleasing multi that doesn't take forever, forgiving terrain, with just enough of a twist to make it interesting.

3: Above the Trees. Sure, I'm still relatively new to this whole Geocaching thing, and maybe it's not as unique as I think, but the hiding place for this one was worth the effort on a frigid day last winter.

WMH

My three favs for Essex county are, and in no particular order:

Riverside Rocks, this is a great cache to introduce new cachers too.

Wreck Walk....an awesome history lesson while havinfg fun..

Six degrees of frustration...makes you think

As for the fall geomeet I'm looking forward to working with TTI and others to really showcase this area, I was thinking on the lines of at least 10 new caches to be released on the day of the event, I think that between all the area cachers we can have some very interesting caches thought out by then. If you plan on putting one out let TTI know so we can coordinate them.

Ok, we've got 5 Saturdays in October.

October 1 is out, it conflicts with the Migo Fall event.

October 8 is the holiday weekend, but alot of ppl will prolly want to spend time with their families.

So we're down to 3 dates, 15, 22 and 29.

It would be great if we could this event listed early so everyone has a chance to find out about it.

Wulf