Need Help With A Picnic Event.

avroair

Hey people,

I am looking to host a geocacher's picnic at Silas Condict Park in April, but since I am not a Morris County native I cannot book or get the permit the pavillion until March. (groups over 25 have to book). Anyone from Morris County interested in helping me. ;):)

76bb3d92-ac56-45f0-bdfe-a6afccb10c42.jpg

Edited by avroair
Skully & Mulder live in Morris County but we will not help with anything We will be there for free food though.

The entrance fee is $30.00 a person. And $50.00 for dogs ($25.00 for snakes) - that's $220 from you Helmut :rolleyes:

Since I live in Morris County, I know enterance to the park is free - that includes my dog and my snakes ... even my lizard if, I choose to bring him along ... and maybe even the hermit crab.

Anyway, Mark, I live only a few miles from the park - if there is anything I can help you with - let me know.

All I'll say is you a very understanding wife to allow your man(?) to be so involved with this craze and he's not in the dog house already. :mad::D:mad::D

Who says he's not in the dog house? I'm betting he's been in the dog house plenty. As a matter of fact I would say most of us have been in the dog house courtesy of GC.com a time or two.

All I'll say is you a very understanding wife to allow your man(?) to be so involved with this craze and he's not in the dog house already.  :D  :D  :o  :D

Who says he's not in the dog house? I'm betting he's been in the dog house plenty. As a matter of fact I would say most of us have been in the dog house courtesy of GC.com a time or two.

...that's why my doghouse has a fully stocked cooler and is cable-ready! :huh:

How else do I get to watch my footie?! :o